EU Account, US Games; No Trophies?

MassZERO

Hey all,

Since Vita games in the US Store can be up to €20 cheaper, I'd like to purchase them from there, instead of from the EU Store. Getting on the US Store after a system restore works perfectly, but I've read somewhere that when you go back to your EU account and play the US games, you won't be able to opbtain any trophies. Does anyone know if this is correct? It would be a huge waste if I buy games and won't be able to get trophies, because after all, trophies is where it's at. :P

Thanks!

You will not be able to play Digital US game on a EU Account, since PS Vita will check which account the game are brought on and since you brought example Uncharted: Golden Abyss on US will it say: YOU SHALL NOT PASS

Are you sure about this? As, for example, Netflix, being a US app, boots up fine on an EU account.

Are you sure about this? As, for example, Netflix, being a US app, boots up fine on an EU account.

Demo and App ain't affect by the Account check issue (Reason I can have Gravity Rush Demo)

How Full version are affect, which I found out by trying to play my US Corpse party on EU.

ImperatorA3 Motorstorm isn't free were just getting discount thats it. And MassZERO I seen my friends play EU games before and does count to get trophies but I don't know about vita to be honest at moment.

This says otherwise, http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012/03/05/motorstorm-rc-driving-to-ps-vita-for-free-courtesy-of-scion/, anyway I will try to add it to my downloadlist, just in case.