Game with the WORST Controls on PS Vita ?

markcavan

Touch controls corncob missiles in Plants vs Zombies do not work, at least not when you need them to with the screen flooded with zombies in Survival Mode.

All other touch controls were great and worked better with the touchscreen. Using the gyro to pick up suns was especially intuitive and made it less of a chore. If only the damned corncobs worked :shakefist:

• Like 1

Touch controls corncob missiles in Plants vs Zombies do not work, at least not when you need them to with the screen flooded with zombies in Survival Mode.

All other touch controls were great and worked better with the touchscreen. Using the gyro to pick up suns was especially intuitive and made it less of a chore. If only the damned corncobs worked :shakefist:

Good call. I forgot about that one. That was a fun platinum trophy though, love PvZ :) 

Just finished the Walking Dead S1 on Vita and I regret not picking the touchscreen option. I went with thumbstick control and since this game clearly doesn't run well on Vita (so much lag and chop)... this did not go well with having to make split second decisions. 

After my most recent session with it, I may have to elect Cel Damage HD. The controls and maps are so bad that I'd go so far as to say that certain areas of the game are darn near unplayable. Its mainly the movement mechanics that send me into a rage...they just don't seem to behave like they should. My character should not go flying across the map because someone bumped me; my vehicle should not just decelerate for no explainable reason; checkpoints during races should register EVERYTIME I pass through them!!! :angry:

Yeah, like I said...fairly recent (I'm still pissed off)

Edited by merciful84