Does Sony sell Last Of Us skinned PS4's?

PowerUpMilk

As far as i know, there is currently no official skinned Ps4, only the black & white versions. 

If you want a good skin, i'd recommend decalgirls (not sure if it's .com, .net or whatever you'l find it). I'm using a skin from there myself and haven't had any problems with it so far, still looks great. The site allows you to make custom skins, so you could just make your own LoU skin.

• Like 1

As far as i know, there is currently no official skinned Ps4, only the black & white versions. 

If you want a good skin, i'd recommend decalgirls (not sure if it's .com, .net or whatever you'l find it). I'm using a skin from there myself and haven't had any problems with it so far, still looks great. The site allows you to make custom skins, so you could just make your own LoU skin.

Just to add on HappyKastanie's post, Colorware is great and do personal request (depending on the stuff you want I guess?). They are expensive but the finish is beautiful. 

This is their website, I have linked their gallery page for you to see:

http://www.colorware.com/imagegalleries.aspx

I probably will but im worried i will try to put it on mess it up then the sticker would fall then it would get hairy and RIP money

also how do you change ur name (from DatLoli to Ellie) is it a premium member thing?

The stickers are pretty good quality, I messed up the controller multiple times and had to remove and it apply it like 7 times and its fine. And premium member can change their username to whatever they want.