Mah2c' Radiant Garden of Platinums

TwilightSpira

hahahaha, no bud, it will come in the 60s xD i'm just not playing my vita these last days because of bloodborne, as much as i want to make it as a 100th, still miles to go to get there, since i only plat games that i enjoy, also i made a promise, didn't I? xD

So Bloodborne would be plat #61, FF Type-0 is plat #62 and Silent Hill 2 is plat #63. All I need to do now is convince Sony to release 36 more games that you like so you can have 99 plats :D.

• Like 2

So Bloodborne would be plat #61, FF Type-0 is plat #62 and Silent Hill 2 is plat #63. All I need to do now is convince Sony to release 36 more games that you like so you can have 99 plats :D.

xD that sound so tasty buddy xD can't describe or actually write a word to describe it, hahahaha.

But, the next 3 will be indeed then, I just don't know the order. Since silent hill 2 and type I'm already really close, I may find some time in between Bloodborne to platinum then, after all silent hill if all honesty is a classic that i just can't wait to platinum, and it's also a friend of mine treasure xD hahahha. Also I was on a streak if silent hill, did 5 playthrough in a week, so it's all in my head and I need to take advantage of that

xD that sound so tasty buddy xD can't describe or actually write a word to describe it, hahahaha.

But, the next 3 will be indeed then, I just don't know the order. Since silent hill 2 and type I'm already really close, I may find some time in between Bloodborne to platinum then, after all silent hill if all honesty is a classic that i just can't wait to platinum, and it's also a friend of mine treasure xD hahahha. Also I was on a streak if silent hill, did 5 playthrough in a week, so it's all in my head and I need to take advantage of that

Awesome :D. 5 playthroughs in 1 week is very impressive B).

Here's the list for those 36 games so far

1. Demon's Souls
  2. Dark Souls
  3. Dark Souls II
  4. Dragon's Dogma
  5. Mass Effect 2
  6. Mass Effect 3
  7. Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep
  8. Final Fantasy XV
  9. Persona 5

Still missing too many games :P. Btw if you really want to get the Dragon's Dogma plat, you can hire my lvl 200 pawn for free since we're PSN friends and breeze through the game for a clean up.

• Like 1

Awesome :D. 5 playthroughs in 1 week is very impressive B).

Here's the list for those 36 games so far

• Demon's Souls
  • Dark Souls
  • Dark Souls II
  • Dragon's Dogma
  • Mass Effect 2
  • Mass Effect 3
  • Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep
  • Final Fantasy XV
  • Persona 5
Still missing too many games :P. Btw if you really want to get the Dragon's Dogma plat, you can hire my lvl 200 pawn for free since we're PSN friends and breeze through the game for a clean up.
That's a dreamy list buddy, sadly mass effect 3 I gave up because one of my trophies glitched. I think I told you before :( the very first one. Back when I was a "playful " guy I tried the mass effect 3 trial and the very first trophy popped, then much later I bought the retail, and the trophies disappeared after a Sony update, to avoid the amount of 1-5% games since it's a hour, so it glitched on me and I can't get anymore, even by deleting, trying again and all.

Demon souls I played prior trophies, so I'll play it again in the future, as for dark souls I'll get the remaster for the ps4, I skipped both of then :(

Edited by Mah2c

That's a dreamy list buddy, sadly mass effect 3 I gave up because one of my trophies glitched. I think I told you before :( the very first one. Back when I was a "playful " guy I tried the mass effect 3 trial and the very first trophy popped, then much later I bought the retail, and the trophies disappeared after a Sony update, to avoid the amount of 1-5% games since it's a hour, so it glitched on me and I can't get anymore, even by deleting, trying again and all.

Demon souls I played prior trophies, so I'll play it again in the future, as for dark souls I'll get the remaster for the ps4, I skipped both of then :(

Oh yeah, that's right. Completely forgot about that, it's the reason I never did those trial games. Dark Souls gets a remaster too? I thought only Dark Souls II would be released for the PS4. I thought you also had the White Night plat.

• Like 1

Oh yeah, that's right. Completely forgot about that, it's the reason I never did those trial games. Dark Souls gets a remaster too? I thought only Dark Souls II would be released for the PS4. I thought you also had the White Night plat.

I meant Dark souls 2 :) sorry.

I have white night on hold xD I'll definitely play in the near future

I meant Dark souls 2 :) sorry.

I have white night on hold xD I'll definitely play in the near future

Oh ok. I got the PS3 version of Dark Souls 2 and a week later the PS4 version was announced  :| . I do plan on getting the PS4 version of Final Fantasy X/X-2.

Ok, the White Night art style seems interesting.

Oh ok. I got the PS3 version of Dark Souls 2 and a week later the PS4 version was announced  :| . I do plan on getting the PS4 version of Final Fantasy X/X-2.

Ok, the White Night art style seems interesting.

it will probably be like this if all major games this gen, being re released on ps4.

and also buddy, i'm off to be a hunter for the next 5 hours xD hopefully i can overcome some more tonight, recording all of then as i go off course. Glad you guys liked it

This is already my favorite Bloodborne boss, can't wait to bring it down myself :D. Have you found any cool armors so far?Those Shadows of Yharnan are definitely going to be a challenge on NG+ and beyond. Also is there no parry and backstab anymore?

xD you mean armor as in knight armor bud? I got everything so far that was around me, this one I'm fighting darkbeast is beautiful. But Bloodborne is more of a van helsing armor like you perfectly mentioned before xD Also I can't wait to fight one peculiar boss that will probably be tonight, in one of the hidden areas, xD

Edited by Mah2c

xD you mean armor as in knight Omar bud? I got everything so far that was around me, this one I'm fighting darkbeast is beautiful. But Bloodborne is more of a van helsing armor like you perfectly mentioned before xD Also I can't wait to fight one peculiar boss that will probably be tonight, in one of the hidden areas, xD

I haven't seen any videos from Omar. You mean that armor with the white cape? That one looks pretty good. Ok, my body is ready for more videos :D.

• Like 2

I haven't seen any videos from Omar. You mean that armor with the white cape? That one looks pretty good. Ok, my body is ready for more videos :D.

Hahahha, sorry buddy, it was a typo and I forgot to edit prior your quote :( I meant knight armor xD hahaha, so it's all like this, and off.course getting more and more shine and all xD

Can't wait to play and post more bud, to think there's still 8 bosses left from story and the forgotten dungeon still to go xD

Also there's a one shield, but if the gameplay so fast paced, it's awesome to dodge and back stab then if weapons xD

• Like 1

So curiously then, are the Souls games really worth experiencing? I have heard they are tough and my issue is not to do with being good enough to finish them, it is patience of which I have absolutely zero!!!

With a name like BLOODborne, it'd be surprised if there weren't vampires :lol:. Btw is the soul currency now replaced with blood? 

That looks awesome!!

And the story is almost over 

• Like 1

And so it ends my first hunt!! 

The source of all my nightmares still lives, but i can proudly tell that all of the nightmare has indeed ended. I'm really happy that i was able to record all of the boss battles, it's good to see what needs to be improved xD Thank you all again for all the feedback and support, also sorry for the bumps without a new  :platinum: i promise it will be lots coming shortly, for now i can at least share a radiant and last post if the bosses.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9WjEEkQji0&spfreload=10

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocN83qH2bOs&spfreload=10

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7VgXk2Ox00&spfreload=10

Thanks 

• Like 3

More awesome footage pal, definitely getting this when the time comes. Also based on the opinions of yourself and Dragon I have invested in Demon's Souls as it is only £3.99 on the store currently so we shall see how that goes...

Just be prepared to die... lots and lots of times :devil:.

• Like 1

So you can't chop of Amygdala's arms, but he can rip them of and use them as weapons :huh:? Martyr Logarius looks a little like Gwyn with Marluxia's scythe.

When I get round to starting it you will know about it as I will start it then bitch and moan I die too much and will have stopped playing it soon after hahaha!!

LOL, ok.

• Like 1

So you can't chop of Amygdala's arms, but he can rip them of and use them as weapons :huh:? Martyr Logarius looks a little like Gwyn with Marluxia's scythe.

LOL, ok.

When I get round to starting it you will know about it as I will start it then bitch and moan I die too much and will have stopped playing it soon after hahaha!!

Just be prepared to die... lots and lots of times :devil:.

More awesome footage pal, definitely getting this when the time comes. Also based on the opinions of yourself and Dragon I have invested in Demon's Souls as it is only £3.99 on the store currently so we shall see how that goes...

Glad to hear Freddie, and I'm also doing my plus run and the dungeon that is apart from the main story, sure it's in the dream of the hunter, but it's not story related, so far amazing and if more and more amazing bosses. I'll probably record one or two whenever I reach the depths of the dungeon since the bosses are way stronger :)

And buddy, amygdala was one of the best xD don't know why, but he really rips off and unleashes all the rage, hahha.

Such a Amazing game :,)

LOL, ok.

Buddy, i'm so proud right now xD the platinum will be mine today or tomorrow, the most difficult boss is down, and to me also the best fight in bloodborne, plus the awesome music, take a look xD