Mah2c' Radiant Garden of Platinums

TwilightSpira

Nice banner bud. I really like that plat with the lightning effect. Is Dorian your favorite character from DAI?

Hey bud, glad you like it xD

The banner was indeed a gift from Floriiss, I wanted something new to post here, so he surprised me if this awesome banner.

Dorian and Cassandra are my favorite characters from our parties members, if Dorian been my favorite overall, he was so well designed and his story and dialogues are awesome. Our Inquisitor table is just Amazing, and all 3 are xD

That is sweet dood!!!!

Glad you liked it, Amazing job from mastermind Floriiss Edited by Mah2c
  • Like 1

Brutal !!! Especially the Fatality. The graphics are amazing too.

It's so awesome xD I'm having tons and tons of fun, happy that I got the game, I was getting depressed without Bloodborne, lol

Looking good bud :D.

Thanks bud, the last of us was a" missing you" type of video xD I played just to record it, MK X is pure fun, beautiful game

Edited by Mah2c
  • Like 1

Looks surreal! I really like the graphics, looks so good. Did they include all characters from MK9 in MKX? Cool that Ermac is in it! It was my favorite character from MK9.

Hey bud, not all characters from 9, but the roaster is really unique, the new Kombatents are really well made and fun to play, and the klassics are almost all there, if the variations it makes then all unique.

Also happy to know, Ermac and Kenshi are my favorites :)

• Like 1

Nice new signature/banner, both look really good.

I'm really excited to start 3, but i'll wait a bit, maybe between our farewell match?

Ha, I like the idea (even though it will mean a certain loss for me). I'll have to see if I have anything suitable to play for the occassion. xD

• Like 1

Nice new signature/banner, both look really good.

Ha, I like the idea (even though it will mean a certain loss for me). I'll have to see if I have anything suitable to play for the occassion. xD

Buddy, xD

Happy that you also liked it, the work that Floriiss does is just incredible xD

Also don't worry, I may wait a bit longer to start silent hill 3, I just can't stay away from MKX, plus we have the consequence waiting for us.

Edited by Mah2c
  • Like 1

IMG_9469.jpg

THE EVIL WITHIN - NEW 100%

The Evil Within is not my latest platinum, but it's my recent and new one 100%. I decided to do this because the game was such a wonderful surprise to me as a horror fan, Mikami nailed the main game. Now if the dlc featuring Kidman, he repeats the success and adds a new level of experience. I spent hours in both parts reading and listening all the dialogues and texts, just to understand more and more of this wonderful world created by Mikami

If that been said, i hope the sequel comes sooner than later, because of the recent and sad news about Silent Hills been canceled, im happy at least that a new and wonderful survivor horror game was born.

Edited by Mah2c
  • Like 2

Your MK10 videos have me considering this game.  I haven't played a fighting game since Tekken on PS2 so it isn't my kind of game but you make it sound so fun!  Congrats on another Plat  :awesome:

Glad you liked pile xD i really enjoyed recording those videos, actually I'm having tons of fun watching then again :) all I can say is that you're in for a treat, the game is mega fun, had a wonderful time playing 5-6 hours a night if it

Wow good job :) Good looking Plat  :holy:

We can start play Destiny :)

Thanks Cassi :) I'm also really happy if this one. Let me know whenever I can join you there, I'll be happy to get back to destiny, is the ps4 FPS I choose, so I need to make it count

Also thank you for the new kingdom hearts logos, I'll change if I have your ok from the copyrights xD

• Like 1

Thanks Cassi :) I'm also really happy if this one. Let me know whenever I can join you there, I'll be happy to get back to destiny, is the ps4 FPS I choose, so I need to make it count

Also thank you for the new kingdom hearts logos, I'll change if I have your ok from the copyrights xD

This one work i try it :)

f15986e6dd618d8fb264d312af1eeaa0.jpg

• Like 1

This one work i try it :)

f15986e6dd618d8fb264d312af1eeaa0.jpg

xD awesome

Your MK10 videos have me considering this game.  I haven't played a fighting game since Tekken on PS2 so it isn't my kind of game but you make it sound so fun!  Congrats on another Plat  :awesome:

just to not forget how awesome the game is to me, i did a run yesterday in one of the premier after the platinum 

• Like 2