Mah2c' Radiant Garden of Platinums

TwilightSpira

You have made your Bloodborne platinum run not only epic and enjoyable for us, but also for everyone who has been following your fights, I'm totally taking a couple of notes for those infamous chalice dungeons!! Keep it up xD

• Like 1

You have made your Bloodborne platinum run not only epic and enjoyable for us, but also for everyone who has been following your fights, I'm totally taking a couple of notes for those infamous chalice dungeons!! Keep it up xD

xD wow!!!  :wub:

thank you mah friend :)

and please do, the chalice dungeons are waiting for you 

• Like 1

This has been a journey we have all enjoyed pal, congratulations on the latest great addition!!!

Thanks freddy, it makes me really happy to know that you enjoyed the videos, it was a blast recording then and sharing here xD i really loved it 

An incredibly nice collection you've earned there.  Well done, my friend.

thanks spidey, i'll try to keep then coming and not disappoint. After all, there's no better reward, then a platinum trophy after so much effort and love in a game we enjoy.

• Like 1

Thanks freddy, it makes me really happy to know that you enjoyed the videos, it was a blast recording then and sharing here xD i really loved it 

thanks spidey, i'll try to keep then coming and not disappoint. After all, there's no better reward, then a platinum trophy after so much effort and love in a game we enjoy.

So true.  I couldn't have said it better.

• Like 1

Hey bud, congrats on the Bloodborne :platinum::yay:.

Thanks buddy, I really missed you here, especially if Bloodborne platinum xD

Wish I could make a guide for it, if my videos, it would be a really good indeed. But i don't have enough time to make a Inquisition type of guide, so I'll wait to make one if the dlc next month

• Like 1

Thanks buddy, I really missed you here, especially if Bloodborne platinum xD

Wish I could make a guide for it, if my videos, it would be a really good indeed. But i don't have enough time to make a Inquisition type of guide, so I'll wait to make one if the dlc next month

Yeah I haven't been online a lot during the past few days and I missed some great things. 

You could team up with someone to write the guide. Oh yeah, I forgot about the DAI DLC. Want to team up again?

• Like 1

Yeah I haven't been online a lot during the past few days and I missed some great things. 

You could team up with someone to write the guide. Oh yeah, I forgot about the DAI DLC. Want to team up again?

Off course buddy, and this time I will record everything, so at a later date we can discuss what we can share if the guide

The dlc releases in may for ps4/3, I'll also be busy if Witcher too xD what a month

Off course buddy, and this time I will record everything, so at a later date we can discuss what we can share if the guide

The dlc releases in may for ps4/3, I'll also be busy if Witcher too xD what a month

Nice, that'll come in handy. I still have a save file from Nightmare difficulty, so I'm going to use that one to complete the DLC.

Oh yeah The Witcher 3. Also one the games on my wishlist.

• Like 1

Nice, that'll come in handy. I still have a save file from Nightmare difficulty, so I'm going to use that one to complete the DLC.

Oh yeah The Witcher 3. Also one the games on my wishlist.

:wub:  Hopefully some new dragons to hunt  :wub:

:P  haha xD

but i will record then as go, and i'll try to save also any item that's hard to find or related to the trophies, thanks bud for the offer.

• Like 1

:wub:  Hopefully some new dragons to hunt  :wub:

:P  haha xD

but i will record then as go, and i'll try to save also any item that's hard to find or related to the trophies, thanks bud for the offer.

The trailer did show a new type of dragon. I wonder if there are also new perks, agents, and war table missions. Also I think there'll be some OP weapons/armor like in all the previous DLCs.

Ok, that will certainly come in handy.

• Like 1

The trailer did show a new type of dragon. I wonder if there are also new perks, agents, and war table missions. Also I think there'll be some OP weapons/armor like in all the previous DLCs.

Ok, that will certainly come in handy.

It's going to awesome, and I would love to share the link here if you, but I lost it, haha. Long story, short, the producer confirmed another piece of dlc and also a sequel to the Inquisition story :') my heart cant take this.

Since I'm here, I'll also share that I'll buy dark souls 2 remaster in the coming days to play alongside mortal Kombat x. I'll use these last few days prior buying to finish silent hill 2 and type 0.

And ah, played persona aka 3rd playthrough again, I'm wondering if it's alright to give the 100th and let you wait a bit. Also there's a possibility to make 75? Still a temporarily stick one, haha. Let me know bud

• Like 1

It's going to awesome, and I would love to share the link here if you, but I lost it, haha. Long story, short, the producer confirmed another piece of dlc and also a sequel to the Inquisition story :') my heart cant take this.

Since I'm here, I'll also share that I'll buy dark souls 2 remaster in the coming days to play alongside mortal Kombat x. I'll use these last few days prior buying to finish silent hill 2 and type 0.

And ah, played persona aka 3rd playthrough again, I'm wondering if it's alright to give the 100th and let you wait a bit. Also there's a possibility to make 75? Still a temporarily stick one, haha. Let me know bud

Congrats with the Silent Hill 2 :platinum: bud :yay:.

Woohoo, another DAI DLC  :D . I can't wait to see how the story continues, especially with the cliffhanger ending of DAI. Nice, I also still need to play Dark Souls II.

Making P4G plat #100 would be a milestone for life, you should totally do that :highfive:

• Like 1

Congrats man! Crazy scenes of celebration going on outside Nelly's Bar right now..

silent-hill-2-chainsaw-o.gif

Another nice ultra rare for the collection, really hope you have better luck with SH3 in terms of glitches than you did here (my experience says that's unlikely though). :P Interested to know where abouts the game ranks among your favourite survival horrors.

Also noticed I've jumped from 2nd to now being #1 on the SH2 fastest achievers leaderboard, nice to be rewarded years later for the marathon session I put in. xD

• Like 1

Congrats with the Silent Hill 2 :platinum: bud :yay:.

Woohoo, another DAI DLC  :D . I can't wait to see how the story continues, especially with the cliffhanger ending of DAI. Nice, I also still need to play Dark Souls II.

Making P4G plat #100 would be a milestone for life, you should totally do that :highfive:

hahah, yep xD they also said that we can expect those dlcs to expand even more the world of the inquisition, and the sequel of the story will happen

"""On the topic of a sequel, Laidlaw said that the future of the series doesn’t seem to be at any form of risk thanks in part to the success of Dragon Age: Inquisition. However, Laidlaw did say that he never counts his chickens before they hatch. He said, “I’ll never say ‘oh we’re definitely something else’. I’d say it is possible there will be more Dragon Age – there’s certainly no impediments to it.”

If another entry is to happen, it won’t be until the development team at Bioware finishes the patch cycle, releases the Black Emporium update, and any other content plans they have for the current game.""'

more awesomeness incoming

Congrats man! Crazy scenes of celebration going on outside Nelly's Bar right now..

silent-hill-2-chainsaw-o.gif

Another nice ultra rare for the collection, really hope you have better luck with SH3 in terms of glitches than you did here (my experience says that's unlikely though). :P Interested to know where abouts the game ranks among your favourite survival horrors.

Also noticed I've jumped from 2nd to now being #1 on the SH2 fastest achievers leaderboard, nice to be rewarded years later for the marathon session I put in. xD

thanks buddy, it really surprised me how well the game goes, it indeed shares the place among the best survival games.

I'm really excited to start 3, but i'll wait a bit, maybe between our farewell match? this week i'll start mortal kombat X, i'm waiting for a new fighting game since our matches in King of fighters last year.

also, no surprise right? Toxic beauty unleashed among those in the fastest achievers. Like a very good friend of mine once said " I could get used to that "

Edited by Mah2c

If another entry is to happen, it won’t be until the development team at Bioware finishes the patch cycle, releases the Black Emporium update, and any other content plans they have for the current game.""'

They're bringing back the Black Emporium? I hope the Mabari summon and that mirror return too.

• Like 1

They're bringing back the Black Emporium? I hope the Mabari summon and that mirror return too.

I really hope so bud, but at least we can rest if ease, they will keep releasing dlc for Inquisition, and a sequel will indeed happen if the Inquisition story,

here it is buddy, it's from 6 days ago, so is the same I saw earlier

http://www.vcpost.com/articles/56045/20150408/dragon-age-inquisition-ps4-single-player-dlc-offers-epic-maps-features.htm

Edited by Mah2c
  • Like 1

I really hope so bud, but at least we can rest if ease, they will keep releasing dlc for Inquisition, and a sequel will indeed happen if the Inquisition story,

here it is buddy, it's from 6 days ago, so is the same I saw earlier

http://www.vcpost.com/articles/56045/20150408/dragon-age-inquisition-ps4-single-player-dlc-offers-epic-maps-features.htm

Interesting article, looks like I was correct to assume the DLC will be available in May. Can't wait to see how the story continues and what that ending exactly means.

• Like 1