Challenges!

Half-H3ro

I just finished all the Challenges! (What a relief!) 

How is everyone else doing with these 20 little nuggets of stress-inducing fun?

It'd be cool to find out who finds what the easiest, or hardest, or which they found the most fun to complete, and even which ones they hate and think shouldn't even be in the game!

Perhaps this can also be a place to give some helpful tips to those struggling on specific challenges, and to explain the techniques they used to beat them?

Challenge #7 - Suicide King was the hardest challenge of the lot. I really struggled to not kill myself at every possible moment. I got to the cathedral 3 times before completing it, and each time I blew myself up trying to kill the enemies in the packed rooms. In the end I had 8 hearts which was enough to give me a little leeway to miss a heart or two by accident.

Challenge #5 - The Tank was the second challenge I completed , and was one that I found the easiest. Stomping through rocks really helped find items, and the Mask of Infamy was great for damage reduction. The 7 hearts and Yum Heart were also very useful from the start, so I'd recommend this one to those just starting out.

Challenges #6 & #19 - Solar System & Family man, were my favourites, because although you aren't allowed to shoot, the orbitals and followers you get make you focus on straight-up dodging enemies and taking you time, rather than my usual tactic of KILL EVERYTHING QUICKLY!!!

It'd be cool to hear more from everyone who, like me, can't get enough of this game!

• Like 1

Beans! can suck it. Some bosses seem practically immune to poison which makes them an incredible pain in the ass.

Computer Savvy and Slow Roll are amongst the easiest, with the former being really damn fun.

Suicide King can easily be countered by finding a Ringworm trinket, which mostly nullifies the reflection aspect of My Reflection.

Other than that, it's a good set. Some interesting ideas in there.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...