"Enjoy Your Stay" won't pop, everything else has...?

Super-Fly Spider-Guy

So I got the plat on PS3 and transfered my character over, after a bit of fucking around, I got all the MP trophies, all of them short of Enjoy Your Stay. This trophy gave me the shits back on PS3 when it wouldn't pop ages ago and now it's poised to do it again.

It's 3:36am here now, I'm going to sleep, but when I wake up in the morning, if you know of any way to make that trophy pop, I would love to read it. AWAY!

Brilliant, so although I went through that hassle once, it's not enough for Rockstar. Oh well, thanks for confirming what I pretty much knew, now to replay everything in one session.

HA! I just then signed into an invite only session with the intent on redoing everything on my own (as far as I know, only darts and arm wrestling requires 2 people) and as it loaded, just into my invite only session, not any activity mind you, the trophy popped out of nowhere.

I'm going to say it's your fault, thanks for the help friend.

You don't have to do everything in one session. Where did you come up with that?

Anyway this trophy as well as Numero uno won't pop. From googling I know 100% for sure I met all requirements for enjoy your stay.

For numero uno it may be that I didn't get it because I didn't win a rally as driver (only as co) but the internet said that that isn't it and nevermind I just saw numero uno pop up on my TV after loading out of flight school (GTA:O)  :blink:

Still missing enjoy your stay despite having done all of this.

• Buy a private dance at the Strip Club (strip-club.png) - You don't need to actually have the dance, just buy one for $40 then walk out.
  • Buy clothes - Completed as part of the tutorial.
  • Get a haircut.
  • Get a tattoo (On the torso, to be certain).
  • Have an Arm Wrestle - Minimum 1 round.
  • Hold up a store (store.png).
  • Play Darts (darts.png) - Minimum 1 leg (the first to score 301).
  • Play Golf (golf.png) - Minimum 1 hole.
  • Play Tennis (tennis.png) - Minimum 1 set.
  • Play the Shooting Range (shooting-range.png) - Play one challenge.

And I know for certain I won at golf darts arm wrestling and tennis without the opponent leaving.

And nevermind I also have enjoy your stay now. Somehow doing these (DLC) flight school challenges in GTA:O unlocked these 2 trophies for me.

It's probably because I did everything I needed for these trophies and then reloaded into free mode, at which point it noticed it should unlock them.

Edited by ConcealedFirearm

Can you elaborate on "fucking around"?

Fair point, that's a bit ambiguous. Okay so what I remember, I started up GTA Online on PS4, hit the transfer button, and it asked if I wanted to change my appearance or name, I didn't even know the character had a name but it was something uniquely stupid so I knew I did pick it. Anyway, fast forward and I wake up in my apartment. I think three trophies popped instantly, which ones I'm not sure but I remember they weren't the rank trophies. Confused and mildly annoyed, I did some more reading on the subject and after walking around, trying to rank up, exiting and returning, and joining public games, I still got nothing. Joined a race lobby, by hitting random job so I didn't pick race I just got it, and the people in there were taking forver so I went to quit but as I did the race started up. The race took a bit more than enough time to pop all but the Enjoy Your Stay trophy. Then I went on here and made this thread, later when I woke up I just jumped into GTAO and that trophy popped literally before I loaded into the game world. Fucking around may have been a god awful choice of words, but it's really what I did, I just did everything until something happened. According to the social club website I spent over an hour in GTAO on PS4 doing that so hopefully you have a quicker quest.

You don't have to do everything in one session. Where did you come up with that?

And nevermind I also have enjoy your stay now. Somehow doing these (DLC) flight school challenges in GTA:O unlocked these 2 trophies for me.

It's probably because I did everything I needed for these trophies and then reloaded into free mode, at which point it noticed it should unlock them.

I don't know, way back when I was going for the GTA IV plat some people said you needed to do everything for AWP in one hit and I didn't and got the trophy anyway but I figured if this trophy might not be working right it would be wise to do everything in one sitting so it can't lose it's progress or anything because I've signed out, you feel me?

Yeah these trophies seem to have minds of their own. I have 3 of my remaining 13 SP trophies left not popping after trying multiple times, thinking of just dropping the game for a while til a complete patch comes out.

Yep you have to complete the tennis match.   1 set is too much for the typical person, so I definitely wouldn't put it to 3 or 5 as that will most likely not be finished with a random.  I really enjoy the tennis for some reason.   :facepalm:     When the game first came out this was my favorite activity to be honest.  I just don't get why people quit like they do.  People don't know how to be a decent sport anymore.  Sore losers everywhere...    (it's tennis in GTA5)  if you decide to join a 1 set match or whatever and you're getting beat, see it through, don't be a chump... simple as that.  

Within the first game or two in the first set I can usually tell whether or not a) it will be ever remotely close or B) they'll quit.  It's a tricky balance trying to keep someone in the match when yur first goal is to finish the match/set.   

Edited by SilkyJay86

I found that in my game, it originally only popped 2-3 of the online trophies when I transferred my character. After waiting for a couple of hours and trying again they all popped, my best guess is that there is a delay between you transferring and Rockstar's servers updating your character.