I need help deciding what 'valuables' are okay to sell?

Ryumoau

I've been running out of space alot lately, even with the +15 added space to my inventory thanks to an inquisition perk. I've been regularly selling unneeded weapons/armor and turning in monster research. But i still end up with around 50/75 space. That gets filled up quickly when ever i go exploring.

My only thought is that a majority of that space is being taken up by the stuff in the 'Valuables' section. But i'm not sure if anything in there will be used for missions later or not. Anyone know if its safe to sell everything in there? i really wish they just kept the Junk tab from the previous games. :(

I've been selling anything that isn't resources or really good armor and weapons. It also helps to check in the Requisitions because sometimes there might be something in the same criteria as the pendants and miniature statues.

• Like 1

I've been selling anything that isn't resources or really good armor and weapons. It also helps to check in the Requisitions because sometimes there might be something in the same criteria as the pendants and miniature statues.

i'll keep resources in mind. thanks.

A few tips:

- Sell any gear that you aren't using. Unless it is equipped - get rid of it. A schematic is far more valuable than an item you are banking for a rainy day. Only exception would be epic (purple) quality rings and belts - they are quite rare and cannot be crafted.

- Before you sell anything from your Valuables tab - always go to the table to turn in any research items first. This will remove anything relevant to that and let you safely sell your valuables junk

- Crafting materials do not take up bag space. Always keep your crafting resources. Period.  You will always need them for crafting or requisitions. It is better to carry around 50 of something than to sell it and find you have to grind farm it later on when it is actually needed.

- Never sell rare herbs, ever. These are extremely valuable, you can grow them eventually provided you have their corresponding seeds. But this takes time. Always keep your rare herbs.

- Make sure that you help as many settlements / keeps as possible. When you do, you often get a vendor in that settlement / keep that will sell infinite amounts of certain resources/items.

Edited by Captain_Cutscene
  • Like 1

A few tips:

- Sell any gear that you aren't using. Unless it is equipped - get rid of it. A schematic is far more valuable than an item you are banking for a rainy day. Only exception would be epic (purple) quality rings and belts - they are quite rare and cannot be crafted.

- Before you sell anything from your Valuables tab - always go to the table to turn in any research items first. This will remove anything relevant to that and let you safely sell your valuables junk

- Crafting materials do not take up bag space. Always keep your crafting resources. Period.  You will always need them for crafting or requisitions. It is better to carry around 50 of something than to sell it and find you have to grind farm it later on when it is actually needed.

- Never sell rare herbs, ever. These are extremely valuable, you can grow them eventually provided you have their corresponding seeds. But this takes time. Always keep your rare herbs.

- Make sure that you help as many settlements / keeps as possible. When you do, you often get a vendor in that settlement / keep that will sell infinite amounts of certain resources/items.

Thank you, Captain!

• Like 1

A few tips:

Thank you so much!! :D