TheFinalEmblem's Platinum Realm

TheFinalEmblem

• 2 weeks later...

That's a really nice checklist!!  :D

I wish we could make longer posts so we could stick more platinums into one post. 

Thanks!

Hmm, yeah, but I haven't run into that problem yet. But recently, I've seen some people having to make a 2nd checklist and reserve posts in them because they ran out of room on their first checklist. I'm kinda hoping that it doesn't happen to me, haha.

Edited by TheFinalEmblem

Can i recommend Ni no Kuni Wrath of the White Witch? It's one of the best JRPG's i've ever played! 

The animations are amazing, story was intresting to me, and the combat was never repetitive to my surprise.

It has a pretty decent score on Metacritic too! An 8.5

Can i recommend Ni no Kuni Wrath of the White Witch? It's one of the best JRPG's i've ever played! 

The animations are amazing, story was intresting to me, and the combat was never repetitive to my surprise.

It has a pretty decent score on Metacritic too! An 8.5

Ni no Kuni looked interesting, I just never got into it. I'll look more into it and decide if I'll get it or not.

• 3 weeks later...

Platinum #22- Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World

1Lb0b104.png

Oh boy, did I have some things to say about this.

Added Ragnarok Odyssey Ace and Arcana Hearts 3 to my Future Platinums list, although Arcana Hearts 3 is tentative because fighting games can be difficult for me sometimes, especially if they have a "Score Attack" mode... And this game does...

As for my next platinum, I have no plans to start another game until Final Fantasy Type-0 comes out. So for now, I'll focus on cleaning up trophies for games I have left over, and if I'll get any platinums, it'll probably be for Catherine.

• Like 1

Congrats on the plat :). I remember when this game came out for the Wii I was so excited (as Symphonia is my favourite Tales) I ended up shutting it off and not finishing it because it was so different than Symphonia and I just ended up hating it.

I really want to give it another chance and later this year I will be tackling both Symphonia games.

Congrats again :)

Congrats on the plat :). I remember when this game came out for the Wii I was so excited (as Symphonia is my favourite Tales) I ended up shutting it off and not finishing it because it was so different than Symphonia and I just ended up hating it.

I really want to give it another chance and later this year I will be tackling both Symphonia games.

Congrats again :)

Thanks dude! I missed out on getting it on the Wii, mostly because my RPG kick hadn't happened by the time it came out, so getting to play it now was nice. I'm really glad I'm done because after the first playthrough, I had no real desire to play it again, but my completionist spirit wouldn't let me not get the Plat. I went into it with an open mind, ignoring the crap it got, but I kinda understand why people didn't like it now.

Good luck with both of them, they're both pretty time consuming.

Thanks dude! I missed out on getting it on the Wii, mostly because my RPG kick hadn't happened by the time it came out, so getting to play it now was nice. I'm really glad I'm done because after the first playthrough, I had no real desire to play it again, but my completionist spirit wouldn't let me not get the Plat. I went into it with an open mind, ignoring the crap it got, but I kinda understand why people didn't like it now.

Good luck with both of them, they're both pretty time consuming.

I know Wdjat has been taunting me with it :(

I know Wdjat has been taunting me with it :(

That Wdjat's such a bully, haha. Really, though, you can experience most everything on a first playthrough for both games, so for all grinding and future playthroughs, just slip on some headphones and listen to music while skipping everything, makes the process much more enjoyable. Or do something akin to that so you're not bored out of your mind while doing the stuff.

awsome profile except the fact gta v was the first trophy kinda stained it..maybe thts just me :unsure:

Thanks dude. Haha, nah, it's not just you, I find it out of place too, especially among all my RPG games and such, but I'll deal. It came with my PS3, and I just wanted to experience the game since those games were always a mystery to me. I will say, though, I did like it, and I will still be going for the Platinum sometime.

That Wdjat's such a bully, haha. Really, though, you can experience most everything on a first playthrough for both games, so for all grinding and future playthroughs, just slip on some headphones and listen to music while skipping everything, makes the process much more enjoyable. Or do something akin to that so you're not bored out of your mind while doing the stuff.

Thanks dude. Haha, nah, it's not just you, I find it out of place too, especially among all my RPG games and such, but I'll deal. It came with my PS3, and I just wanted to experience the game since those games were always a mystery to me. I will say, though, I did like it, and I will still be going for the Platinum sometime.

I am all too familiar with the RPG grinding method ^_^ Thank you youtube for helping me through stuff :P

I am all too familiar with the RPG grinding method ^_^ Thank you youtube for helping me through stuff :P

Haha, well that's good. I highly advise you do some looking and planning for your playthroughs and create a roadmap for yourself, especially for the first game, as you'll have to do A LOT, and it's best to get certain things done in certain playthroughs. If you need some help, I can come up with one for you. I think I have the one I created for myself a while back somewhere.

Haha, well that's good. I highly advise you do some looking and planning for your playthroughs and create a roadmap for yourself, especially for the first game, as you'll have to do A LOT, and it's best to get certain things done in certain playthroughs. If you need some help, I can come up with one for you. I think I have the one I created for myself a while back somewhere.

much obliged. If you have that handy I would like to take a look :)

• 3 weeks later...

Platinum #23- Ragnarok Odyssey ACE

1Lf2ff6c.png

No new update to "Future Platinums" list right now.

Currently, I have no plans to play a new game until Final Fantasy Type-0 comes out, but I am going to try my best to get the last three trophies in Catherine until then so I can have Type-0 be my 25th Platinum.