TheFinalEmblem's Platinum Realm

TheFinalEmblem

Your game list is beautiful, I do not know how to say it but in short, you are incredible. There are games on your lists to which I would like to play there, "Tales of", "Final Fantasy". You have the same tastes as me in term of JRPG especially a big congratulation for "Star Ocean; The Last Hope" :yay: . You have my respect.

Thank you, I'm glad that you like my list so much, I definitely think you should try out the Tales series, it's one of my favorites of all time. Thank you again, that platinum took me a long time and hard work to get, but I'm so happy that it's finally in my possession.

• Like 1

Platinum #45- Norn9 Var Commons

1L6fea35.png

I played Heishi, Akito, and Ron's routes, then blew right through the rest of it and did not care. The story seemed to drag on, and on, and when I thought it would end, it kept going. I'm not happy I skipped through it to get the platinum, but I'm still glad I have it and am putting this aside for now. I'll probably go back at a later time to do the routes I skipped, but for now, nope.

Next up is Code Realize, which I hope is much better.

Edited by TheFinalEmblem
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Platinum #46- Amnesia V Edition

1L74e106.png

Yeah... I seem to lie a lot when I say a specific game will be next, unless I'm absolutely sure. While this may not be Code Realize, that will be soon! Anyway, only 3 more platinums to 49, then I'll be ready for SO5 to get it as #50!

Now, the next game I know will 100% be platinum #47 is the Japanese version of Norn9 Var Commons.

Platinum #47- Norn9 Var Commons (JP)

1L331adc.png

Just as boring as the first time, but it killed about 4 hours. Also, it's my new fastest platinum and also made it to #29 on the fastest achievers list.

#48 and #49 are open right now, so if I come across a game from now until SO5 comes out, I'll probably use those two spots.

• Like 1

Great checklist, congrats on newest plat.  I'm playing Tales of Zestiria myself, took your advice.  

Thanks, and awesome, I hope that you're enjoying it!

Platinum #48- Devil May Cry 3

1Lef82e2.png

I'm one step closer to #50. Right now, it's still have a month and a half before SO5 comes out, so I definitely have to make the next platinum last. More than likely it'll be between Digimon All-Star Rumble or Agarest, as those are already on my list and I have to finish up, and they will definitely keep me occupied for quite a while.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Platinum #50- Gravity Rush Remastered

1Lbfed98.png

An amazing game that I am happy to have as my 50th Platinum. Sorry SO5, I couldn't wait a whole month. I have a feeling what my next few platinums will be, but I won't be saying anything because my plans always seem to change, haha.

Platinum #51- Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance

1L508e28.png

Now that the plat is done, the 100% is next! Also, only 1 week and 5 days until SO5 comes out!

Added Hatsune Miku Project Diva X to my "Future Platinums" list since I'll be getting that once it comes out at the end of August. Plenty more will be added once their trophy lists comes out.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Platinum #52- Star Ocean: Integrity and Faithlessness

1L31fe7c.png

What an amazing game, absolutely loved it, but it did have some draw backs. Even so, the negative reviews it's getting it doesn't deserve.

Next game I'm gonna be playing is Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory! And right after that? Megadimension Neptunia VII!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Platinum #53- Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory

1Lb8c612.png

Glad that I finally got to play this, but I didn't enjoy it as much as Mk2. It's now time to move on to the last in the main series of games, Megadimension V-II!

I've removed the Agarest games from my "Future Platinums" list since I don't know if I'm gonna get back to the first game anytime soon, and I doubt I'm gonna play 2 or 0 anytime soon after that.

Platinum #54- Megadimension Neptunia VII

1Lddb30b.png

So glad that I got to play such an awesome entry in the series, but also sad that the main series is now over... for now.

I'm not 100% sure what I'm gonna be playing next, there's nothing else coming out until the end of the month for me; Project Diva X, and then Shantae next month. Until then, I'm pretty much out of options.

Great collection of platinums, I wish to complete one day as many rpg games as you :lol: congrats especially on Star Ocean 4 and MGR Revengence plats. Have you thought about playing Mugen Soul series? I have read first Mugen Soul takes even longer to complete than SO4.

• Like 1

Great collection of platinums, I wish to complete one day as many rpg games as you :lol: congrats especially on Star Ocean 4 and MGR Revengence plats. Have you thought about playing Mugen Soul series? I have read first Mugen Soul takes even longer to complete than SO4.

Thanks, I'm glad you like it! RPGs are my life, but I do like to dabble in other genres. Haha, the phrase "Even longer to complete than SO4" scares the absolute crap out of me. But honestly, I have looked into the game before, but I'm not sold on it, so I don't really think I'd get the game.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Platinum #55- Atelier Escha & Logy: Alchemists of the Dusk Sky

1Lf01c06.png

An Absolutely amazing game for my first in the series, and the train isn't stopping here, I'm going right into Shallie next!

Added some new plats to my "Future" list. The first is Berseria, obviously I'm not passing up, and the others are Adventures of Mana and I Am Setsuna, both of which have caught my eye and I will get at some point in time.

Platinum #57- Strider (PS4)

1L3e5181.png

Ah, Metroidvania games, one of my favorite types of all time. This game did not disappoint me, I enjoyed the hell out of it.

Now, because Shantae 1/2 Genie Hero has been delayed for around 6 weeks, I don't have anything to really play on Playstation anytime soon, at least that I have the motivation to, so it might be time to go back to Nintendo for a while, finish up the Ace Attorney series maybe. I don't really know.

• 2 weeks later...

100% #4- QURARE: Magic Library

L52ef0a.png

For a card based action game, this was actually really fun. Most of the time they can't really keep my attention, but this one did. I really enjoyed the story and characters, and look forward to playing more as updates come out. Though I hope no trophies with them, the grind for just The Crusher was brutal enough. I also managed the #1 100% spot for the US/CAN list.

Anyway, now it's time to jump to my next Platinum by killing some zombies in Dead Rising!

Edited by TheFinalEmblem

Wow, that's an impressive list containing a bunch of games I hope to platinum someday.  Have you considered trying Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel?  It's for PS3 and Vita and I think the Legend of Heroes games would be right up your alley.

Thanks, glad you think so, and honestly, I'm surprised I even have so much, haha. I have heard of the game, but never really looked too much into it. It's not a game that's high up on my list of games to try and play, but I'll look more into it and see if that changes.

• 2 weeks later...

Platinum #58- Dead Rising

1L55b827.png

What a fun ride of a game, running over, bashing, kicking, and shooting zombies and psychopaths! So happy I finally got to play this.

Now, what's next on the agenda for a plat? Not really sure since I finally have a job and will be working, but even though I'll have less time to play games, I'll have more money to get more games, haha. I can say goodbye to those top 50 spots and such, but I'm perfectly fine with that. Games will be paced more for me now and I won't plow through them in a week. I'll be adding plenty of games to my "Future Plats" list soon.

• Like 1