TheFinalEmblem's Platinum Realm

TheFinalEmblem

Indeed. I'm definitely gonna try and get the first and third games and play them before this comes out, and since I can get them both on the 3DS, it'll be easy.

I don't own a 3DS, my brother does. :( 

But have fun! Honestly love the OST out of the later games. The first game's was eh but its still neat to play. :)

• Like 1

I don't own a 3DS, my brother does. :(

But have fun! Honestly love the OST out of the later games. The first game's was eh but its still neat to play. :)

Thanks, I will. I definitely wanna get the soundtrack of the games, the second one had some nice music. Yeah, it was a GBC game after all, not many really hold up after all this time.

Thanks, I will. I definitely wanna get the soundtrack of the games, the second one had some nice music. Yeah, it was a GBC game after all, not many really hold up after all this time.

Pirate's Curse OST.. omg pls. PLS. (btw out of likes again FFFFFFFF). :P And true.. I've gone back and played some old GBC games but I still love me some Pokemon Crystal time and time again. ^_^

Nice collection so far! Have you considered adding MGR:R (Metal Gear Rising: Revengence) to your collection?

So many other people should play that game.. omg. The OST alone is worth it plus I love the challenge it gave me. :) Do it FE!.. whenever you can. xD
Edited by Cielle
  • Like 1

Nice collection so far! Have you considered adding MGR:R (Metal Gear Rising: Revengence) to your collection?

Thanks! I cannot say it has crossed my mind. MGS is one of those series I want to play, but I never did. Would I be able to go right into playing it, or would I be confused as hell? If I need to play the other games, my friend has them and can actually let me borrow them.

Pirate's Curse OST.. omg pls. PLS. (btw out of likes again FFFFFFFF). :P And true.. I've gone back and played some old GBC games but I still love me some Pokemon Crystal time and time again. ^_^

So many other people should play that game.. omg. The OST alone is worth it plus I love the challenge it gave me. :) Do it FE!.. whenever you can. xD

Yeah, there are some GB games that still hold up, love some Wario Land 2 and 3.

Edited by TheFinalEmblem

Thanks! I cannot say it has crossed my mind. MGS is one of those series I want to play, but I never did. Would I be able to go right into playing it, or would I be confused as hell? If I need to play the other games, my friend has them and can actually let me borrow them.

Yeah, there are some GB games that still hold up, love some Wario Land 2 and 3.

Nah, not really. Rising is set after MGS4 but they don't really talk about it much.. they do mention Snake I think once lol. Its a fantastic series imo, I fell in love with it a long time ago and been a fan since.

• Like 1

Nah, not really. Rising is set after MGS4 but they don't really talk about it much.. they do mention Snake I think once lol. Its a fantastic series imo, I fell in love with it a long time ago and been a fan since.

^

Metal Gear Rising is more of a standalone game in the Metal Gear Solid universe. You would not be confused on any concept while playing Rising, so you're safe there. You should check it out when and if you can.

• Like 1

^

Metal Gear Rising is more of a standalone game in the Metal Gear Solid universe. You would not be confused on any concept while playing Rising, so you're safe there. You should check it out when and if you can.

Alright, will do. If I can get the money sometime in November and I like it, I'll probably get it. November is gonna be the month where no new games come out for me and I'll be able to dedicate my time to old games or ones I haven't finished yet.

• 2 weeks later...

Platinum #32- One Piece Pirate Warriors

1L503c37.png

Totally worth getting off the flash sale, and I can't wait to play the second one, but for now, I'm just waiting until Tuesday, as that is when Persona 4 Dancing All Night comes out, and I will definitely be platting that next.

Nothing new added the the "Future Platinums" list.

• Like 2

Congrats on one piece :D. Good luck with P4Dancing...careful about Kanji...he may not like dancing for you :P

Thanks! It'll be a pretty easy plat from what I've seen, can probably get it in a day or two from how easy I see it being, then I can go onto Pirate Warriors 2 while waiting for Dragon Quest Heroes. Well, he's not dancing for me, but either way, he probably isn't gonna like dancing anyway. But who cares, I'm only interested in Naoto :wub:

Edited by TheFinalEmblem

Thanks! It'll be a pretty easy plat from what I've seen, can probably get it in a day or two from how easy I see it being, then I can go onto Pirate Warriors 2 while waiting for Dragon Quest Heroes. Well, he's not dancing for me, but either way, he probably isn't gonna like dancing anyway. But who cares, I'm only interested in Naoto :wub:

Naoto :o...*cues Sad Persona music*

B3_4_3BIN_1_zps9687d549.png

• Like 1

Platinum #33- Persona 4 Dancing All Night

1L39f9d4.png

I knew there was no way this was gonna last me long, in regards to the platinum anyway, but I still had a hell of a fun time with it. I will continuously come back to because it's a rhythm game, and I love going back and just playing them for the music, and this game has a lot of it. Manages to make it my fastest Platinum, also, beating out ICO by 5 hours.

Anyway, looks like it's up to One Piece Pirate Warriors 2 to keep me occupied until Dragon Quest Heroes comes out. 1 week and 6 days to go!

Nothing new added to the "Future Platinums" list.

Edited by TheFinalEmblem
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Platinum #34- One Piece Pirate Warriors 2

1Labb8b4.png

Pirate Warriors 3 may not be on my immediate games to buy list, but I'll definitely be on the lookout for it. For now, it's time to do something else until Tuesday, which is when Dragon Quest Heroes comes out. I hope I don't get Musou'd out by playing so many of these games in a row.

• Like 2

Platinum #34- One Piece Pirate Warriors 2

1Labb8b4.png

Pirate Warriors 3 may not be on my immediate games to buy list, but I'll definitely be on the lookout for it. For now, it's time to do something else until Tuesday, which is when Dragon Quest Heroes comes out. I hope I don't get Musou'd out by playing so many of these games in a row.

Congratulations on your new plat !!! One Piece is awesome still have that game waiting for me :) was hard game to plat?

• Like 2

Congrats my fellow Pirate brother!  :highfive:

Thanks! :highfive:

Congratulations on your new plat !!! One Piece is awesome still have that game waiting for me :) was hard game to plat?

Thanks! Yeah, it really is awesome. It isn't hard at all, just gotta dedicate your time to it. I actually think PW2 took less time to plat than PW1, in game time that is.

• Like 1