Has assassin's creed unity got an easy/moderate plat?

wrafix

Ah that's good then, was hoping it had an easy plat, so no mp grinding ones?

You just need to play the each coop and heist mission at least once. Can be done solo though.

In addition you'll need to play one coop mission at least 3 times to get the trophy of gaining all rewards in a coop mission. Still you can do it solo

Also make sure if you got any Helix points to spend them on time saver pack to revel chests and cockades

Edited by mosessaur

Awesome, was hoping it had an easy plat and I loved platting AC2 a few years ago, thanks man.

Nah the co-op trophies are fairly easy and can be done solo if you choose. You'll also wanna collect the Synch Point collectibles when doing the co-op missions for the :silver: I got Skills trophy

Nah the co-op trophies are fairly easy and can be done solo if you choose. You'll also wanna collect the Synch Point collectibles when doing the co-op missions for the :silver: I got Skills trophy

Would you be willing to help me with the co-op ones?

You just need to play the each coop and heist mission at least once. Can be done solo though.

In addition you'll need to play one coop mission at least 3 times to get the trophy of gaining all rewards in a coop mission. Still you can do it solo

Also make sure if you got any Helix points to spend them on time saver pack to revel chests and cockades

Okay, sounds easy, thanks :]

Singleplayer trophies have always been easy on AC.

Few sequence, few reality, few kill in a specific way, few financial, few outfit and gear, collectibles,...

The main reason that not all games are plat for most players is the grinding online part.

Yeah that's what I hate, grinding for mp trophies, I don't mind the odd co-op ones or win 3 matches or something like that, anything harder or just boring to gain no thank you.