Demonslayer trophy - is it missable?

SooFany-R

Well, after spending 100+ hours in the game and completing every single quest I found out that I still didn't kill somehow 1000 demons and 2500 enemies altogether. Well 2500 enemies is doable at the end of the game but demons? I closed rifts and finished all tombs because I didn't think that I should boost for this trophy. These are only trophies which I need to get platinum. Do you think it is cumilative or I need to start a character and close rifts until 1000 demons?

I hope there is still a way for me to do this without starting as a new character.

No, it isn't missable but you may have to start a new character. The good news is kills are cumulative across all characters, so say you got 900 kills with your first character then you would only have to get 100 kills with your other character. 

Edited by Yoshi
  • Like 1

No, it isn't missable but you may have to start a new character. The good news is kills are cumulative across all characters, so say you got 900 kills with your first character then you would only have to get 100 kills with your other character. 

Oh, that is a relieve. Thank you for confirming so much!

Shouldn't be a problem in one play-through if you go for the 'close 75 rifts' trophy too.

As I said before I did everything possible in the game including treasure maps and puzzles. Since I played on Nightmare I liked to dispel spawning locations of rifts which probably is the cause of this problem.

One thing I love about proper open world games (eg. GTA5, Sleeping Dogs etc) and even some RPGs, is that can have these huge stat pages that track your activities with things like enemies, weapons, etc etc and I really wish DAI had one. I love seeing just how much I've managed to do during my time in the game and the collections page just doesn't quite cut it.

One thing I love about proper open world games (eg. GTA5, Sleeping Dogs etc) and even some RPGs, is that can have these huge stat pages that track your activities with things like enemies, weapons, etc etc and I really wish DAI had one. I love seeing just how much I've managed to do during my time in the game and the collections page just doesn't quite cut it.

I agree with this.  Rifts closed, demons killed, most damage, money earned/spent - where is all of that?

• 1 year later...

I have closed all rifts (and dlc ones) except one i left for farming in Hissing Wastes.That means i closed 94 rifts (6-7 demons per rift average) plus the demons i killed through the main story and sidequests.Now in the rift i left i get 10-11 enemies every time (Wraiths and Despair demons).I killed them 40 times by leaving the rift and returning,that means 400+ kills.My mage doesn't know dispel so i'm just killing them.I'm also 27 level and even the Invincible trophy hasn't unlocked.This game is fucked up