Metal Gear Solid V Release Date

Well it hasn't been confirmed yet, but the word is spreading that MGSV is releasing on June 22th, the year we dont know but probably next year.

How could we know that? Well during VGAs Kojima showed MGSV online as you may have heard.

He had a shirt under his fancy suit and on the shirt it said

Tjugoandra den sjätte

Wich, funny enough, is from my homeland Sweden. It means The 22th of the 6th, I guess. June 22.

Maybe its just an coincidence? Well it isnt the first time the first time Kojima has done this.

So do you think its true? Im happy if it is :D

For more info and details, here is an link to the Website: http://kotaku.com/did-hideo-kojima-secretly-reveal-metal-gear-solid-vs-re-1668201143

• Like 1

It's very possible, they've been working on the game for a long time now and everything they've showed us, including Metal Gear Online, seems pretty far into development.

I'm getting a PS4 in June anyways for Batman Arkham Knight so if this was true it would be so awesome.

• Like 1

We probably have to figure it out my counting the number of dots on the ceiling, divide that number by the total of his food bill from last month, multiplied by the number of steps he took in his office the day MGSV was given a green light, and then finally subtract the number of bugs found in the sound studio