DLC Dark Galaxy 100% unobtainable?

ZA-TomTom

Since nobody has A Light in the Darkness trophy (Complete The Dark Galaxy 100%), I suppose it's somewhat glitched.

For example, I have tried countless times to get a 6 killstreak on Sialis 2, but even though I hit a group of 3 hornets, only 2 are registered.

It's just an example, but some secondary objectives look really impossible!

Am I the only one to think that this DLC is way harder than the main game? (got platinum in only 10 hours!)

Am I the only one expecting a patch?

ZA-TomTom how did u get the trophy nuke them from the orbit? its the only one that i need to for the platinum

In Hyperia 1, you will face off against hordes of Spidertanks, Hornets, Wasps and Scorpions. The only available method of attack is the Firestrike so you have unlimited ammo since it's not used as a killstreak here. Hornets comes in packs of threes so they will be your victims. Continue to kill surrounding enemies but keep an eye on the top-right of the battle. Two to three packs of hornets will spawn, along with some other enemies, there later on. They will all eventually converge on a tower or escape pod so make sure you have the beam ready instead of the missiles and fire into the middle of the group. The beam should destroy a majority of the enemies in one shot, especially the hornets. The trophy should unlock immediately after doing so.

Source: http://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/final-horizon/254119-final-horizon-trophy-guide-roadmap.html

Edited by breakXedge
  • Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
I'm not able to get a 10 killstreak on Agrion 4...  Tried so many times and swear I've killed atleast 10.

And yes, the DLC is much harder than the base game, which is good!/quote]

Yes, you are right, good challenging levels where you must adjust your strategy in mere seconds, like a no-huddle offense in football (NFL)