Shiren the Wanderer 5 Plus

kidhero99

Spike Chunsoft is bringing Shiren the Wanderer 5, originally launched for DS in Japan in December 2010, to PS Vita as Shiren the Wanderer 5 Plus, this week’s Dengeki PlayStation reveals.

The PS Vita version will add new elements, including several additional dungeons, and wide-screen and trophy support. It’s also being made in hopes that people can play longer and enjoy it more.

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...

quick q for those who got this game... I am very interested in picking this one since it is roguelike, will I understand and enjoy the plot of this game without playing a previous game of the series?

quick q for those who got this game... I am very interested in picking this one since it is roguelike, will I understand and enjoy the plot of this game without playing a previous game of the series?

Played only the first one, but as far as I know, each Shiren game is self-contained. He is the Wanderer, after all.

Played only the first one, but as far as I know, each Shiren game is self-contained. He is the Wanderer, after all.

Oh, so it is like the YS games? good to know. Will definitely get this one in the future.