Earning trophies BEFORE syncing your profile up...

X_RaceKing_X

I have re-initialized my PS4 and have not signed into my PSN or synced it up to my PS4 at all. Since PSN is still down it wont register at all. I am playing some new games, and if I earn trophies will they have missing timestamps? Or since they will be saved to the system, then after I sign in, they all get synced then?

I already know that after initializing the PS4 after not syncing trophies, they will disappear forever. Which is what I had to do. 

Please help... I just want to play some games while PSN is down.

No, as long as you didn't alter your time while PSN was down.

I know this because last week, my internet was cut off for a day and I earned a few trophies and they all had timestamps.

But your saying that your PSN account was registered to the system right? Mine is not, as if it never existed on my PS4. So im confused if that will matter if i earn trophies and they dont have timestamps to my account.

I'm in the same boat with my PS4, so does this mean I will have to get the trophies I've earned all over again? Or will I still have them minus the timestamp?

They will be earned with no timestamp. Unless you re-initialize the console, the trophies will disappear and then you can wait to register with PSN, then earn them again with a timestamp.

They will be earned with no timestamp. Unless you re-initialize the console, the trophies will disappear and then you can wait to register with PSN, then earn them again with a timestamp.

Unless my brother has done it already, I'm not even sure my PS4 has been initialized for the first time. What does initializing the PS4 do anyway? And would I have to start new games to earn the trophies again with timestamps?

YOU NEED TO ACCESS PSN ONCE ON YOUR PS4 TO GET THE TIMESTAMPS FOR YOUR ACCOUNT AND THE CONSOL.

AFTER IT DOESN'T MATTER IF YOU PLAY OFFLINE OR ONLINE YOU WILL ALWAYS GET THE TIMESTAMPS.

I ALWAYS PLAY OFFLINE THEN I SYNCH MY TROPHIES  AND I HAVE NO PROBLEMS WITH TIMESTAMPS.

Edited by oDRAGONSLAYER-