Light foot trophy

maurjen

I did this about ohh 2 1/2 years ago.  If I remember correctly,  I had a time of 2:17.  Now, if I remember right, the timer is counting down, correct?  If that's the case then it should pop if you have 2:15 OR MORE left on the clock.  Could be a very rare, unlikely glitch you've come across.  Just keep trying and it should pop.  Mine popped the first time I did it in the required time.

EDIT:  Oh!  As others are mentioning here, be sure you're playing on veteran difficulty.  Good luck. :)

Edited by Spider-Man916

• 1 month later...
  • 4 years later...

Just a heads-up for all ppl still going for this trophy.

Either it‘s still glichty in 2019 with the latest update, or the trophy description is simply misleading. I met all requirements but had to replay the whole mission from the start for the trophy.

On my first try I messed up the initial part after planting the bomb when the timer started, got a little bit confused.. didn’t turn around quick enough to shoot the pillar, and so I was too slow when I climbed up the ceiling.

But anyway, I got exactly at 2:15  left on the timer off the ship and thought it was still good enough for the trophy, but it didn‘t pop.

I played on Veteran difficulty and everything else.

According to the guide here on PSNP, it‘s said that you can repeat the timed section from checkpoint again (assuming at 3:00 after you plant the bomb) if you can‘t make it in time, but that‘s false.

As soon as you get on the deck of the ship, you’ll reach another checkpoint. So if you mess up the first part - like me - and reach at around 2:26 that checkpoint, it‘s pointless.

You‘ll have to effing hurry up from shooting the pillar and sprint all the way up across the ceiling to the top of the deck, otherwise you can‘t make it in time. There‘s almost no space for errors.

I recommend you have at least 2:30 left on the timer when you reach that last checkpoint on the deck. And finish the mission by jumping off the ship before the timer hits 2:15.

Like I said, when it‘s already at 2:15, it‘s too late. 2:16... 2:20 will be better

To be safe, you can save & exit before the timed section begins and resume this last part of the mission from the mainmenu again (I recommend the part where you escape from the chamber, before planting the bomb with Reznov).

so if you screw up, you won‘t have to replay the whole mission all over again