4 glitched trophies

itsDyso

Hi, so I have 4 glitched trophies on gta v for ps4, they are: Solid Gold, Baby!, Waste Management, Decorated, Subversive.

I'm actually pretty mad about this, I was really excited to platinum this game and now 4 of my trophies are glitched, is there anyway of getting them to pop?

Please let me know if there's a way.

Thanks

Hi, so I have 4 glitched trophies on gta v for ps4, they are: Solid Gold, Baby!, Waste Management, Decorated, Subversive.

I'm actually pretty mad about this, I was really excited to platinum this game and now 4 of my trophies are glitched, is there anyway of getting them to pop?

Please let me know if there's a way.

Thanks

Known problem and sadly no fix. Subversive popped for me but Waste Management didn't. After that I took a break from the game so I don't know if Solid Gold, Baby! will glitch too. The only recommendation I have seen online is to hope you have a previous save and disconnect your PS4 from the internet when going for the trophy. If you do have an old save make sure to save again right before you earn the trophy in case it doesn't pop again.

Known problem and sadly no fix. Subversive popped for me but Waste Management didn't. After that I took a break from the game so I don't know if Solid Gold, Baby! will glitch too. The only recommendation I have seen online is to hope you have a previous save and disconnect your PS4 from the internet when going for the trophy. If you do have an old save make sure to save again right before you earn the trophy in case it doesn't pop again.

For the Subversive trophy, can I just go on the mission select and replay the mission? or wouldnt that work and I just have to restart the game?

For the Subversive trophy, can I just go on the mission select and replay the mission? or wouldnt that work and I just have to restart the game?

No clue. Like i said it popped for me so I didn't have to replay it. It's worth a try though. 

No clue. Like i said it popped for me so I didn't have to replay it. It's worth a try though. 

Ok, thanks man.

Also, the online trophy that I didnt get (Decorated: 30 platinum awards), if rockstar puts out a patch to fix it, will it pop auto, or will I never get it, unless I create a new character and get 30 platinum awards?

I just obtain the Plat 8 minutos ago, so maybe i can help. Waste Management i obtain it in my first try, i was playing offline. For Subversive i don't know... replay the mission? In my first try i didn't obtain The Big One!, so i replay the mission and it work. Other trophy that i had problems was Out of Your Depth, i install the game again and it work, so... maybe if you re-install the game and play offine could work. I can't believe that a re-release game have more problems than the original! in the PS3 version i never had a problem!

Edited by DarkEye_333

I had this glitch too, around 15 of my trophies glitched. I got all my glitched trophies to unlock by unlinking and relinking my account on Rockstar Social Club. This is assuming you have an account. If not then make one, link it and see what happens, if not unlink and link it again 

1. Go to this site and log in: http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/

2. Click the 'profile' tab on the top left 

3. Next to the 'about me' section, click 'manage'

4. If you don't have a PSN account there, link it and load up GTA Online and see if it works. If no trophies unlock, unlink, link again the start GTA Online again. If you do already have an account, unlink and relink the PSN account then load up GTA online 

5. ....

6. Profit? (worked for around 15 of my trophies at least, including a few of the story related ones)

As for the platinum awards, I actually had 30 according the game and the website but the trophy didn't unlock. I tried the unlink and relink method. No trophy. Even though I had 30, I checked the in game stats, the game thought I only had 29. Earned one more award and it unlocked.

To check how many platinum awards you have: 

Load up GTA Online > Stats > Unlocks > General 

Platinum Awards should be there somewhere. It needs to say 30/129 for the trophy to unlock

Yes this is unbelievably shitty programming by Rockstar but this is just how we'll have to deal with it at this time 

Edit: Should also mention a significant number of people are earning their glitched trophies while offline so give that a shot too 

Edited by Digital_FurbaII
  • Like 4

I just obtain the Plat 8 minutos ago, so maybe i can help. Waste Management i obtain it in my first try, i was playing offline. For Subversive i don't know... replay the mission? In my first try i didn't obtain The Big One!, so i replay the mission and it work. Other trophy that i had problems was Out of Your Depth, i install the game again and it work, so... maybe if you re-install the game and play offine could work. I can't believe that a re-release game have more problems than the original! in the PS3 version i never had a problem!

Thanks man, grats on the plat, also how you said you replayed the mission 'The Big One' did you goto mission select or did you have a save file before you done the mission?

If I re-install the game do I have to replay the campaign or will the trophies pop auto? 

I had this glitch too, around 15 of my trophies glitched. I got all my glitched trophies to unlock by unlinking and relinking my account on Rockstar Social Club. This is assuming you have an account. If not then make one, link it and see what happens, if not unlink and link it again 

3. Above the 'about me' section, click 'manage'

4. If you don't have a PSN account there, link it and load up GTA Online and see if it works. If no trophies unlock, unlink, link again the start GTA Online again. If you do already have an account, unlink and relink the PSN account then load up GTA online 

5. ....

6. Profit? (worked for around 15 of my trophies at least, including a few of the story related ones)

As for the platinum awards, I actually had 30 according the game and the website but the trophy didn't unlock. I tried the unlink and relink method. No trophy. Even though I had 30, I checked the in game stats, the game thought I only had 29. Earned one more award and it unlocked.

Platinum Awards should be there somewhere. It needs to say 30/123 for the trophy to unlock

Yes this is unbelievably shitty programming by Rockstar but this is just how we'll have to deal with it at this time 

Thanks man I will try that right now :) hopefully it works

Thanks man, grats on the plat, also how you said you replayed the mission 'The Big One' did you goto mission select or did you have a save file before you done the mission?

If I re-install the game do I have to replay the campaign or will the trophies pop auto? 

I go to the mission select, replay and after the end i get the trophy, BUT! days before i re-install the game because i couldn't get Out of Your Depth. So, there's two options, replay the mission or re-install the game and replay the mission. If you play offline maybe the chances are better. 

Edited by DarkEye_333

I go to the mission select, replay and after the end i get the trophy, BUT! days before i re-install the game because i couldn't get Out of Your Depth. So, there's two options, replay the mission or re-install the game and replay the mission. If you play offline maybe the chances are better. 

Ok ill try them, thanks man :)

Also, what do you mean by playing offline? and how do I do it because I havent had playstation for that long?

Just an update incase, I got Solid Gold, Baby! and Subversive, and it said I only have 29 platinum awards so im going to get one now :) thanks so much for the help guys, could actually get this platinum trophy tonight :) :) 

3. Next to the 'about me' section, click 'manage'

5. ....

Platinum Awards should be there somewhere. It needs to say 30/123 for the trophy to unlock

Edit: Should also mention a significant number of people are earning their glitched trophies while offline so give that a shot too 

This is the only concrete answer about what to do I have heard from anyone. This needs to go at the top of the thread as best answer.