Flagged game(s) not highlighted in certain PSN profiles

There has been a number of occasions where I have viewed someone's PSN profile and noticed they don't have a World or Country rank and I therefore deduce they have been flagged in 1 or more games. My curiosity then gets the better of me and I check to see which games they have been flagged in, but none of them have the red highlighted colour. I'm just wondering if this is some sort of bug.

Maybe they have hidden it and the leaderboard rank still has not updated?

I thought that at first, but I've checked the profile a number of days or even weeks later and it's still the same. It's happened so many times that I'm convinced it's a bug. Also some of the profiles didn't have the blue H.

Edited by Stevieboy

How do you flag people? I have someone in my list that is a MF jerk that keeps showing off about his plats, I checked his list and for example he got plat in bioshock 2 in a week? c'mon, it took me over a month of dedication to get to rank 40, let alone finish the campain in survivor.

How do you flag people? I have someone in my list that is a MF jerk that keeps showing off about his plats, I checked his list and for example he got plat in bioshock 2 in a week? c'mon, it took me over a month of dedication to get to rank 40, let alone finish the campain in survivor.

You need to be a Premium Member to be able to flag someone.

Flag someone because they got bioshock 2 plat in a week? Are you serious?

Other people may have more time than you. A week is plenty: 7 x 24 = 168. A potential 168 hours. 

Flag someone because they got bioshock 2 plat in a week? Are you serious?

Other people may have more time than you. A week is plenty: 7 x 24 = 168. A potential 168 hours. 

Not to discount your point, but are you serious? I don't think most human beings could survive playing for 168 straight hours.

Anyway, @man08071983, maybe I misunderstand, but if this guy is such a MFJ, as you say, wouldn't it be easier to just block him or remove him from your friend list?

Not to discount your point, but are you serious? I don't think most human beings could survive playing for 168 straight hours.

Anyway, @man08071983, maybe I misunderstand, but if this guy is such a MFJ, as you say, wouldn't it be easier to just block him or remove him from your friend list?

Well if you want to know how many hours it takes to plat Bioshock 2 it's around 40 - 50hrs and for it to be done in a week you could average 6 hrs a day. 

• Like 1

I see that all the time, too. I suppose it has something to do with Profile Removal? Is that even a thing? Can you remove yourself from the leaderboards but not the site? I'm just guessing here.

he got plat in bioshock 2 in a week? c'mon, it took me over a month of dedication to get to rank 40, let alone finish the campain in survivor.

Just because you took one month to plat a game that doesn't mean it's impossible to do it in a week.