question about this..

So i pre ordered this for PS3 which was 20$, they were going to make me pay 60 dollars if i pre ordered it for the PS4 (because it comes with Saints Row IV). Does that mean that there isn't going to be a platinum trophy for the PS3 stand alone? Or are they only being counted as a 100% trophy list besides a platinum trophy list (Like the Assassins Creed Stand Alone.) Im really confused  :S  :unsure:

Im not sure if the ps3 and ps4 lists are shared or not. As far as i know you could get the standalone on ps4 aswell, but only digitally. Anyways the ps3 version will have a platinum regardless if its shared with the ps4 version or not, its almost unheard of for a ps3 game to not have a platinum and the ps4 equivalent does. 

The trophy lists are separate, its very obvious at this point, and there will more than likely will have a platinum since the PS4 trophy list does, and for anyone that might wanna know, The PS4 version is being sold by disk with SR4 not digitally, the PS3 version is full digital, I'm pretty sure. 

The trophy lists are separate, its very obvious at this point, and there will more than likely will have a platinum since the PS4 trophy list does, and for anyone that might wanna know, The PS4 version is being sold by disk with SR4 not digitally, the PS3 version is full digital, I'm pretty sure. 

Other way around :)

rNlbqSx.png

• Like 2

I have gotten the game. Just picked it up from Gamestop. And it apperse it does have a platinum trophy! I don't know why there isn't a list on PSNProfiles. Maybe they forgot too?

There isn't even a list when you sync your trophies with psn. I played for about 2 hours, a few trophies popped, but they haven't shown up in my profile on PSN as of yet.

Strange.

I have gotten the game. Just picked it up from Gamestop. And it apperse it does have a platinum trophy! I don't know why there isn't a list on PSNProfiles. Maybe they forgot too?

There isn't even a list when you sync your trophies with psn. I played for about 2 hours, a few trophies popped, but they haven't shown up in my profile on PSN as of yet.

Strange.

Sometimes it takes a little while for things to show up on the servers. It'll probably show up within the next few days.