New topic on game Discussion

I don't really understand your question. You know you need to pick a sub-forum first, right? Like, specify which game's forum you want to discuss stuff on.

I wanted to talk about Devil May Cry 4 Special Edition and DmC Definitive Edition, so i went to PS4, letter D and then didn't know what to do next... it didnt show the option to create a new topic, or to be more accurate, a new subforum related to these games...

Edited by Alvaro-M27

I wanted to talk about Devil May Cry 4 Special Edition and DmC Definitive Edition, so i went to PS4, letter D and then didn't know what to do next... it didnt show the option to create a new topic, or to be more accurate, a new subforum related to these games...

Game-specific forums aren't added until the trophy list is added for that game. For now, I'd say to add a topic to a game without a list to the "Other" section of a game forum, or just on the existing PS3 version of the game at the moment.

That being said, someone has already posted about that in the PS4 Games Other section :P

Edited by BlindMango
  • Like 2

Game-specific forums aren't added until the trophy list is added for that game. For now, I'd say to add a topic to a game without a list to the "Other" section of a game forum, or just on the existing PS3 version of the game at the moment.

That being said, someone has already posted about that in the PS4 Games Other section :P

OKAY!! Thank you very much!

• Like 1