Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MysticSparxman

What's this 'Paper Trail' all about?

10 posts in this topic

I'm currently playing through Second Son and I came across a 'Paper Trail' mission. I completed the first mission without knowing what it was and I was just hoping you guys could tell me a bit more about it. Are there any trophies for it? Do I get anything out of completing it?

There are no trophies related with the Paper Trail missions. It's a set of bonus side missions that requires you to log onto this website and solve clues.  You do some parts in-game and other parts on your computer on the website. You get a in-game outfit if you complete all the Paper trail missions :)

Here is the website: https://infamouspapertrail.com/

Spoiler below of the outfit you unlock

inFAMOUS_Second_Son_26_04_2014_06.jpg

Edited by Langy900

Spoiler below of the outfit you unlock

inFAMOUS_Second_Son_26_04_2014_06.jpg

Ha ha ha that looks ridiculous. Glad I didn't bother.

Thanks for clearing that up though. I wondered what it was myself when I did the mission. I thought it was a placeholder for some DLC that they never got round to.

It's quite a bit of work for just the outfit. It was a nice idea though, with the websites and such, but yeah, unless you want the outfit or interested in some side story, not really worth the time.

I did do the first mission but I need to do something on the website to continue with it. I think I need to find some sort of code or something, but that outfit does look ridiculous though lol.

I did do the first mission but I need to do something on the website to continue with it. I think I need to find some sort of code or something, but that outfit does look ridiculous though lol.

Log onto the Paper Trail website, link your account with your PSN and it should update the stage your are on and give you the next objective.

Log onto the Paper Trail website, link your account with your PSN and it should update the stage your are on and give you the next objective.

I've done that already. I think I need to track a signal with Delsin's phone, but I don't know where to find the code I need to track.

Whoever is thinking about doing this shit, don't

it sucks ass shit

will definitely ruin the good experience you had in the main game

I had fun with the paper trail missions back when I played the game. I thought it was quite unique (at least the website stuff, the in game stuff was rather bland). 

Edited by lordzeze