Good ways to level up?

RebelliousStorm

Solo Criminal Records (it's been a while since I've done it but there's an optimal lap number for time vs rp payout, 5 laps maybe? Try it from 2-5) or jump a car into the army base, and hide in the outer wall to clear wanted level for 400 rp (takes probably just over a minute to clear wanted level). I basically did these while watching shows on my laptop. I also did the Rooftop Rumble grind and I find you waste a lot of time setting it up, loading, etc especially if you try to do it with randoms.

Solo Criminal Records (it's been a while since I've done it but there's an optimal lap number for time vs rp payout, 5 laps maybe? Try it from 2-5) or jump a car into the army base, and hide in the outer wall to clear wanted level for 400 rp (takes probably just over a minute to clear wanted level). I basically did these while watching shows on my laptop. I also did the Rooftop Rumble grind and I find you waste a lot of time setting it up, loading, etc especially if you try to do it with randoms.

Could you be a little more specific on where in the outer wall of the base you're supposed to hide? I might like to try that trick out.

Sure, there's an outer and an inner chain link fence that surround the base with a small lane in between them. Jump your car in and drive across to the far side, you should see an opening in the inner fence with a ramp leading down into the lane. Since the lane is lower that the rest of the base, it's easy to break line of sight to clear wanted level. Basically put yourself right up against the side and they won't see you. It goes all the way around the base so just drive until you break line of site.Then just back up a bit until you get a wanted level again, and repeat, no rp limit.