YouTube artwork creators?

StormRacer872

So I know that there's a request a signature thread (shout out to the guy who made my new sig :D), but is there anyone willing to do channel artwork for YouTube? It would be entirely voluntary, as I wouldn't pay for it to be done, but I would absolutely credit you in my channel description however you'd like (your YouTube channel or a Facebook page or what have you).

If anyone's interested in taking up the project, I'd like a profile picture of a guy standing in a storm, but instead of rain falling from the storm clouds, I'd like the word "skillz". So just instead of a bunch of rain drops, it'd be the word skillz over and over and over, falling from the sky :P So I suppose the words would have to be vertical or slightly diagonal, but hey, whatever works :P

As for the channel artwork, I'd like the name "RainingSkillz" in the centre of the screen, with various video game related things surrounding it. Bioshock, The Last of Us, Life is Strange, Advanced Warfare, Journey, Loadout, whatever have you. You can find specific games on my trophy list (just anything on my list would work), but really, just video game related things in general :P

If no one's up for it, that's all good, but I just figured that some people enjoy doing this kind of thing, so if I could get something made, that'd be fantastic :P

Also, sorry if there's already a thread for this. I didn't see one :P

• 2 weeks later...

I'm interested in creating your stuff :).

Do you know by chance the size of the images you want?

Do you want the guy in your profile picture to be a specific gamecharacter or just a guy?

You can also send me a private messages if you want. Or just post your answer here. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...