Can't Download from PSN store.

Floriiss

Alright brothers I got a problem and was hoping that someone could help me out. I just bought Crysis 3 DLC, Assasin's Creed III Season Pass and Assasin's Creed IV: Black Flag Season pass. The payment succeeded. However when the screen took me back to the PSN store, it was just loading and loading. So I refreshed the page and I got on the PSN store homepage again. Then I checked my 'Download List' to see the content that I bought. To my surprise only Crysis 3 DLC shows up. Even though I bought ALL of the DLC, it only shows Crysis 3. When I search for the other two Season Passes it says: 'You bought this content'. The problem is that I can't download it. So it doesn't appear on my download list, and when I search for the content it says I bought it, but whenever I try to download it I just get a quick loading screen and then nothing happens. All my other content that I've bought all say: 'Download this to your PS3'. However I can't download these two season passes. Anyone that knows a solution to this? 

Floriiss

Edited by Floriiss
  • Like 1

I can say other users have been experiencing the same problem Floriis, there has been some topics and also some status.

Maybe give a quick google to the PSN Network or see if they are undergoing some struggles currently?

Who knows maybe another 12vlie attack

Other post is here.

https://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/24093-trouble-downloading/

I believe Xxleonardo97xX also had trouble, on his status.

I can say other users have been experiencing the same problem Floriis, there has been some topics and also some status.

Maybe give a quick google to the PSN Network or see if they are undergoing some struggles currently?

Other post is here.

I searched on google, but all the sites said where things like; Re-connect to the internet, make sure you have a good connection etc. I got all of these things. Besides, all my other content is downloadable (Even Crysis 3 DLC), but the two season passes are not. I really hope they fix it soon. :/

• Like 1

That happened to me to yesterday after I bought Need for Speed Rivals from my computer at work. When I got home, I opened up the Playstation store on my PS4 and was able to download it no problem. Not sure why the "Download to all PS4/PS3" button isn't working but try that and see if it works.

At the very least, you will have your email receipt and Sony can help you out if you're still having trouble. Good luck!

Other post is here.

Nah man, you're confused  :P

Alright bro's it's solved! It was confusing at first, but now I understand why. I was constantly trying to download the Season Pass of both games. But when I went to the game itself, and looked for add ons, all other DLC content was free. So I think by buying the Season Pass, the store gave me acces to all the other DLC content. Still weird though, since I haven't even downloaded the pass itself. Kinda confusing, but glad I'm able to download the DLC! That's a huge relief.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Holy S*** this just hapen to me right now with the AC Black Flag Season Pass thank god that you post something like this to see how u resolved it !!!

I was just thinking in the work that I would have, to talk to Sony and see what was wrong and wait for an answer this way you spare me a lot of time :)

Makes sense what you said and it worked for me so thank you xD

Edited by alex_scp_7