Would You Fight The Avatar Above You?

-Dark Mark-

Than I summon my brother and father All of us use devil trigger doppelganger and our devil arms I surround and impale you with summoned swords and yamato Sparda plunges his flaming sword in your throat and Dante uses quicksilver to slowdown time and kill all your friends throwing rebellion in you and shooting you with ebony and ivory and sparda shooting you with Luce and hombre As I use my Dimensional shattering Spears to finish you off

So all those people didn't noticed black Buick Grand National parked behind secular tree, we dodged fire, jumped in. Joe took his fav AK he stole from local gun store and started to drive by those rude bastards. While this, Tommy duck and hit the gas towards attackers to throw all this ton of american metal on guys who brought Father to the beef, haha. Bunny of course been run around and seek for a moment cut something, but accidentally been killed by Spear, but we did known he was too young and green for this. Everyone lost sights of Bear for a while, this crazy animal get baseball bat and like Rambo, also like bullets sponge, and started blindly press everything around. Ordinary day at South Central Forest.

Edited by Bloodytears1666

Dante hands me the Bangel of time I put it on and activate it I cut all of you with yamato in critical areas without you knowing Due to my time stop I equip Beowulf Put a summoned sword spiral around you and Sparda Summons the Fire devil Dragon of Limbo to scorch all but us to death with you as the lone survivor as I get ready to slide yamato in its case I look back and wait to close it for your last words as if I close it you will die

Easy now that your only left I summon kat to make a spell that will weaken you and a tracking spell I use the bangel of time take you to limbo where I am much stronger bring dante and use silver bullets to shoot you as we say "Jackpot" and to be sure you die we burn you send your ashes to the dinosaur age freeze you in time and leave

As I mentioned before time was Frozen so me and dante walked in a paused reality where we scattered your ashes frozen in that time as we return to the present only to unpause time in our present as you are still frozen in time forever

The comet wipes you out And my family Celebrates our victory with he ashes of the time we stuck you in forever froze and unable to do anything ever again

1 minute ago, Johnathan994 said:

You girls should get a room :D

I hear thee ghost of leon echoing from yamato......