Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 3 Coming West This Summer

I'm guessing they're rolling them out quicker now that they realize people will still buy them.

Yeah this will be the 4th HDN game releasing this year on vita alone.

Re;Birth 2, Re;Birth 3, Hyperdevotion Noire, and Hyperdimension U.

And of course Victory 2 on ps4, although idk if that will hit west this year. I'm all for these games releasing fast as I can't get enough of them. 

You know, there is this super awesome nep fanclub on psnp! https://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/21321-hyperdimension-neptunia-fanclub/page-21

Really excited for this, victory is my favourite game out of the franchise. Finally i can play with plutie again!  :lol:  

Ah yes, forgot about that thread. Figures the news broke there first :P 

Idk if im diehard enough to frequent there yet though xD

I'm guessing they're rolling them out quicker now that they realize people will still buy them.

Yeah this will be the 4th HDN game releasing this year on vita alone.

Re;Birth 2, Re;Birth 3, Hyperdevotion Noire, and Hyperdimension U.

Exact same reason why I'm fearing for the future of the franchise.  I loved the original trilogy and all, but at this point, they're churning them out way too quick for their own good since they know people will eat them up "BECAUSE NEPPY".  Me and my friends jokingly call it the Japanese Call of Duty. :P

I'll pick up the Re;Birth trilogy on Vita when it drops in price, or I'll get it pre-owned.

Also, love the fact they've been re-using the same models for half a decade now.

Exact same reason why I'm fearing for the future of the franchise.  I loved the original trilogy and all, but at this point, they're churning them out way too quick for their own good since they know people will eat them up "BECAUSE NEPPY".  Me and my friends jokingly call it the Japanese Call of Duty. :P

I'll pick up the Re;Birth trilogy on Vita when it drops in price, or I'll get it pre-owned.

Also, love the fact they've been re-using the same models for half a decade now.

Yeah it doesn't really look there are that many future entries in the works after these mass vita releases. Theres a very niche dedicated fanbase to this series so i'm sure it'll be hard to disappoint them. 

Im also hoping that they take more risks and stop re-using so many of the same enemy/dungeon models. But thats part of the reason these get released so frequently. No ones really expecting game of the year stuff from these games :P 

As long as they stay enjoyable i'll keep buying them. 

• Like 1