Sniper elite V2- sniper elite difficulty question

maurjen

Hello

Just want to know if skipping the tutorial would have any affect on the difficult trophy cause I was starting the campaign but I realise that I cut off the tutorial just to do other trophies. So can any body tell if its okay or do I have to restart everything.

• 1 year later...
On 2/15/2015 at 5:59 AM, maurjen said:

Hello

Just want to know if skipping the tutorial would have any affect on the difficult trophy cause I was starting the campaign but I realise that I cut off the tutorial just to do other trophies. So can any body tell if its okay or do I have to restart everything.

I'm not 100% sure but I think you'll be okay. 

18 minutes ago, Itachirulz1 said:

I think this will be one trophy I won't get unless I get super good at this game xD

Which trophy? Just keep at it dude, I got the platinum on this about 2 years ago. It's a pretty fun game and only snipe elite difficulty is really hard. 

• 4 years later...

I'm not great at shooters and I was able to finish this game on Sniper Elite. Take your time and watch the bullet trails when your character is being shot at. Run from cover to cover, and only pop your head out when you have a clear shot. Using stealth and only sniping unaware enemies when the noise icon is active (upper right corner) allows you to mask your shots. This will prevent adds from spawning. If the Germans and Russians are fighting it out, duck behind cover and go fix a cup of your favorite hot beverage. Let them kill each other for you.