Is any of the DLC worth it?

I just bought this game in that flash sale last week and when I went to download it I saw it had $6 worth of DLC.

I really don't have any problem paying that if it worth it, so what is in the DLC?

What do the Battle Entry Licenses and Additional Content Packages do? 

Are they just post-game stuff? Do they help with any of the trophies?

hmmm.. I only bought the 3 Additional packages...

LEMME SEE... it contains:

-+300 level cap each DLC...

-plans for dungeon change with level 100+ monsters

-more colosseum battle

The DLC definitely is a time saver for me esp in earning Credits faster... refer to this thread for reference

Edited by JeieeM

hmmm.. I only bought the 3 Additional packages...

LEMME SEE... it contains:

-+300 level cap each DLC...

-plans for dungeon change with level 100+ monsters

-more colosseum battle

The DLC definitely is a time saver for me esp in earning Credits faster... refer to this thread for reference

Okay, that seems worth it. Now I just need to find out what's in those Battle Entry Licenses.

Okay, that seems worth it. Now I just need to find out what's in those Battle Entry Licenses.

You know you'd see if you opened the item page on the store they're just events which allow you to use Histoire, Peashy and Plutia but you need to have progressed so far before you can activate them.

You know you'd see if you opened the item page on the store they're just events which allow you to use Histoire, Peashy and Plutia but you need to have progressed so far before you can activate them.

Yeah, I read that in the store, but are they just guest characters that are worse then the base game characters or are they OP characters that break the game.

• 3 months later...

So, after finishing this game I would have to say Plutia and Peashy are worth it, but the rest are not worth it.

Plutia is a magic-based version of Neptune. She is op in the early chapters and is one of the better characters in the later chapters.

Peashy is a faster version of Falcom. She is op in the early chapters, but gets out classed the later chapters.

Histoire is a stronger version of MAGES. While she is strong, you get her so late in the game that you will have to grind her level up to make her useful.

The level cap breaks are unnecessary and you can easily platinum the game without touching any of the extra coliseum battles or dungeons.

Beside it will take a large amount of grinding to get your characters to a high enough to fight in those coliseum battles and dungeons.

Even with the Millionaire trophy it's easier to just grind on the Clione in millennium labyrinth then to grind levels to fight the one in the coliseum.

• Like 1

So, after finishing this game I would have to say Plutia and Peashy are worth it, but the rest are not worth it.

Plutia is a magic-based version of Neptune. She is op in the early chapters and is one of the better characters in the later chapters.

Peashy is a faster version of Falcom. She is op in the early chapters, but gets out classed the later chapters.

Histoire is a stronger version of MAGES. While she is strong, you get her so late in the game that you will have to grind her level up to make her useful.

I like to see my Plutia has been of use to you, congrats on the Plat :D