No More Milking

coldkillaaaaaaaa

Why?

Just play what you want - dont play what you dont.

I dont care that there are a hundred CoD games or MGS games, i dont play them so what do i give a fuck?

I do like that there are a bunch of Assassins Creed games, cause i like them, but im not forcing anyone else to play them.....

They keep milking them cause there is still a market for the milk....

Edited by DrBloodmoney
  • Like 2

just because it's niche or Japanese, doesn't mean it doesn't deserve the same treatment

It does.

Because people don't consider Japanese release dates.

Let's look at it.

HDN 1 - 19.08.2010

HDN mk2 - 18.08.2011

HDN Victory - 30.08.2012

HDN Victory II - xx.08.2015 (yea, I'm 100% sure they will release it in August again xD)

This is everything for the main series so far (VII is not released yet). 3! Whole 3 games!

Spin-offs:

PP - 20.06.2013

Noire - 29.05.2014

NepU - 28.08.2014

All together, 1 title per year spanning through 5 years! (With the exception of 2014, but that's due to Tamsoft and Sting working separately), how in the heck is that milking?

Back to the first line what I said, just because 3-4 localizations come in one year, that doesn't mean it's milking.

That's why you cannot treat Japanese releases the same way as western ones.

You forgot the porting of the same games from PS3 to PS Vita and I bet you they will do a Re:rebirth for those games again for the PS4. Cause easy money you know.

You don't seem to understand the point of ReBirths.

Base: Japanese like their JRPGs portable, if Neppys were released later, it would be Vita-only title.

But Neppys are from 2010, while Vita is 2011 => the starting series had to be made for PS3.

Even mk2 was made before Vita was released.

It would be illogical to make the third game on handheld so they created Victory on PS3 to complete the trilogy.

Now I return to the base of my comment, due to this, Neppys were ported. Nothing more, nothing less.

Wait wait wait, I have a legitimate answer, all those fucking NBA and Madden and FIFA games they churn out every year with minor crap changed. It's a sports game, how much does sports change over a year that you feel the need to make an updated sequel to bring everyone up to speed? Rosters change, yes, but put that out in a patch or software update. I know they can, I've seen em do it. They couldn't yank Ray Rice out of Madden fast enough through an update after the NFL finally decided to do something about him beating his wife.

EA would go bankrupt =D

Then tell me why every Nepgame gets better ... :P

Because it's a Japanese game :awesome:

When I read the title those were the first 3 games I thought of.

ENOUGH already with these games.

If that happened, Nintendo would go bankrupt =D

Edited by Satoshi Ookami
  • Like 2

I have a shameless love for sequels to all my favorite series, even if they're terrible. But I loathe the "HD re-release" BS for old games, if that counts. I can't believe companies want us to pay $20+ for games we already played/own for other systems just because they added some trophies to it and barely improved the graphics. And I especially can't believe all the people who are ready and willing to throw their money at said pointless flagrant cash grabs. :unsure: