Thoughts?

Raid mode is where it's at, it's addicting as ever, but surprisingly is really easy so far for solo play.

I thought the first episode was kinda a let down, since it did nothing for me atmosphere/pacing wise. Environments felt lifeless, the enemies were bland design wise and the second half of the episode you run through the majority of it replaying the first half.

Took me 2 hours to get through the first episode, rewards and unlocks encourage multiple playthroughs which is good. I don't think it's a must buy right now, but definitely worth playing down the line if you enjoy the recent RE titles or The first Revelations

• Like 1

It was okay, I did enjoy Claires bit more however (even though she doesn't look like Claire), I don't like they kept the 'I need to point at mechanic to find it' from Revelations, hell on Revelations 1 you didn't need to switch characters to begin with, I think the reason they did it is because they want the player to use both characters as much as possible, e.g. Barry/Claire combat sections Moira/Natalia any other time and I also wish there were more puzzles. They did put some effort into raid mode which is nice and gameplay wise it feels like revelations1+re6, however I wish they kept the counters. Glad I didn't buy the ps4 version since for whatever reason the fps on it is everywhere for whatever reason.

Edited by Hyunyoung
  • Like 1

Just a questions guys?

I saw this game on PSN selling digitally and one it says "Full Game" and the other "Full Season", i know that u have to purchase the "Full Game" at RM 20.00 (Malaysian Ringgit) and the "Full Season" is selling at a higher price, so does full season means the whole game or just one episode or will there a "Second Season" coming, anybody can clarify?

Thanks in advance.

Just a questions guys?

I saw this game on PSN selling digitally and one it says "Full Game" and the other "Full Season", i know that u have to purchase the "Full Game" at RM 20.00 (Malaysian Ringgit) and the "Full Season" is selling at a higher price, so does full season means the whole game or just one episode or will there a "Second Season" coming, anybody can clarify?

Thanks in advance.

Full season means all 4 episodes. You only buy 1 episode for RM20. I will wait 3 more weeks to buy physical version of this game since I will at least have one physical copy for every Resident Evil game I collected. I have been RE fan since 1998. :)

By the way, I am also from Malaysia despite having US PSN.  :P 

Full season means all 4 episodes. You only buy 1 episode for RM20. I will wait 3 more weeks to buy physical version of this game since I will at least have one physical copy for every Resident Evil game I collected. I have been RE fan since 1998. :)

By the way, I am also from Malaysia despite having US PSN.  :P

Thanks Shazarul for the clarifications,

I've also been playing RE since it first came...i do have a physical collection of RE (1,2,3,4,5,6 n revelations) but just that this looks cheaper on PSN...but collection is a must...so i will also wait.

Add me up sometime on PSN.. username micwlw911 (ps3 n ps4)

Thoughts on episode 2?

I just finished the first half with Claire, certainly a lot more faster paced than the first episode and i enjoyed the b movie characters and shootout in the cabin. I just wish they did more with the enviroments as far as puzzles and exploring, but I get that's not the game they're trying to make. Looking forward to second half with Barry.

apparently there is 2 people with 4 full episodes! is funny, considering that capcom only released one episode  ...
definitely a resident evil without "magic" is not 100% resident evil..

https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/3369-RESIDENT-EVIL-REVELATIONS-2/37-Heres-My-Resignation

Have you ever thought about people who do reviews of the full season ? We have a deadline after each episode for our reviews -meaning we can't talk about it before the deadline is met (NDA whatsoever), but we have direct access to the 4 episodes plus the 2 bonuses. Oh wait, did I just spoil it ?

Edited by Dr_Rwede

Have you ever thought about people who do reviews of the full season ? We have a deadline after each episode for our reviews -meaning we can't talk about it before the deadline is met (NDA whatsoever), but we have direct access to the 4 episodes plus the 2 bonuses. Oh wait, did I just spoil it ?

Do you know if the bonus episodes are coming a week after episode 4 or are releasing at a later date?

I've really enjoyed it so far. Claire/Moira's sections are better than Barry/Natalia's. Not because they're better characters (both sets of partners interact well together), but because Barry's half seems to a lot of stealth and crafting base game play. *cough* Last of Us *cough*. I can't help but love Barry's lame jokes and one liners. 

A lot of great enemy design so far, good environments, gun customization, the inventory system is great.. oh, and Raid Mode is awesome! About to sit down and play Episode 3. 

Do you know if the bonus episodes are coming a week after episode 4 or are releasing at a later date?

Afaik, I had the 2 bonuses (including RAID) at the same time, but according to the NDA, they should be available alongside Episode 4 i.e. next week :)

Mark my words : I'm not an insider, I base my appreciation under whatever information I have, according to Capcom's NDAs, so, sorry if I'm wrong, I don't want to give you too much hope :x

P.S : There is only 2 difficulties on the Extra Episodes -I finished them both- : Casual and Survivor. Good luck if you try survivor.

Edited by Dr_Rwede
  • Like 1

Afaik, I had the 2 bonuses (including RAID) at the same time, but according to the NDA, they should be available alongside Episode 4 i.e. next week :)

Mark my words : I'm not an insider, I base my appreciation under whatever information I have, according to Capcom's NDAs, so, sorry if I'm wrong, I don't want to give you too much hope :x

P.S : There is only 2 difficulties on the Extra Episodes -I finished them both- : Casual and Survivor. Good luck if you try survivor.

Aight, cool

thx for the response

What are the extra episodes? I see that it says "extra episodes something and something available 18th March". I can't find any sign of extra episodes on the store?