This site has one of the best communities i've ever seen

Superbuu3

Yeah, that's pretty much my stance on it here. Though I sometimes feel like I try too hard not to say something stupid. :P

On the other hand, is the chat really that bad? I only ever went there once when there were around a dozen people there, and no one was even talking. I haven't been in since. But that was when I first joined a few years ago, so I guess it could have changed a lot since then. I haven't really bothered because of the things people say about it.

I don't think there's anything wrong with teh chat box, people winding each other up is perfectly normal and i thought some comments were funny.

I think the bigger issue is when you go in its either dead or there's too many messages if you don't know anyone, you get worried about being ignored or literally its going so fast you can't even follow whats being said.  As everyone kinda talks over everyone.

TBH I can't really give a fair opinion as i first went in there there otehr day and ppl just liked my avatar and today i went in and people noticed me because i'd made this topic and they tought it was funny,  Still i think they're friendly, but might not be everyone's tastes.

I don't think there's anything wrong with teh chat box, people winding each other up is perfectly normal and i thought some comments were funny.

I think the bigger issue is when you go in its either dead or there's too many messages if you don't know anyone, you get worried about being ignored or literally its going so fast you can't even follow whats being said.  As everyone kinda talks over everyone.

TBH I can't really give a fair opinion as i first went in there there otehr day and ppl just liked my avatar and today i went in and people noticed me because i'd made this topic and they tought it was funny,  Still i think they're friendly, but might not be everyone's tastes.

Yeah, I get that. It's like that on Twitch a lot. Especially the streamers I watch. So I guess it wouldn't be too unexpected for me. Plus I have a hard time mingling with new people.