This site has one of the best communities i've ever seen

Superbuu3

I'm not kidding.  Maybe I had become jaded because I was on gamefaqs most of the time (part of the reason me and my buddies hang out on my forum). But from what I've seen so far everyone is friendly, even when people disagree it seems like people are still amicable.

Its just amazing to see that on some forums everyone seems to get along really well.  I'm very glad I joined the community I initially only popped in just to post some vids for minecraft, but I'm certain i'm going to stick around for the long haul now.

• Like 4

Yeah, the community on here is the best on internet in my opinion. I don't normally stick around forums that much, mainly because of the toxic community, but I've been here almost 2 years because the members here are absolutely amazing! ^^ I've made some great friends here. 

• Like 1

Awwww

Welcome aboard.  The community here is why I keep visiting this site.  I've made really great friends here.  I hope you experience the same.

Haha, the funny thing is that somehow most other forums managed to convince me its literally impossible for people to get along. Yet here we are in a community where everyone gets along.

Its always good when you got a place where you can just be yourself without having to be paranoid that you'll end up ruffling up a bunch of people's feathers.

I'm sure a lot of people got boiled up with heat when they were discussing with me and a couple of others the other day. I'm glad there wasn't a lot of ad-hominem attacks and similar. Hopefully nobody felt I was an ass to them, because I at no point meant to be. :)

I love you guys!

• Like 2

This community is awesome! Everyone is friendly and no one insults you for having a different opinion than them.

And being insulted randomly for having an opinion is what i'm unfortunately accustomed to on Youtube and other sites. 

Edited by Woop982

I thought some of the chatbox folks were really nice.  There's a lot of people in there who don't seem to talk though.

I told you, everyone is my buddyyy ^_^

Also this guy wo has stolen one of my reputation-stars here.

EVERYONE and YOU too! *pointing at you*

We had an agreement

Haha, the funny thing is that somehow most other forums managed to convince me its literally impossible for people to get along. Yet here we are in a community where everyone gets along.

Its always good when you got a place where you can just be yourself without having to be paranoid that you'll end up ruffling up a bunch of people's feathers.

Yeah, that's pretty much my stance on it here. Though I sometimes feel like I try too hard not to say something stupid. :P

On the other hand, is the chat really that bad? I only ever went there once when there were around a dozen people there, and no one was even talking. I haven't been in since. But that was when I first joined a few years ago, so I guess it could have changed a lot since then. I haven't really bothered because of the things people say about it.