How is this possible?

How can people complete this game in the matter of a few seconds - an hour and a half? That doesn't seem doable! 3 hours I can see someone doing it in, but 1 and a half hours or 3 seconds!? That doesn't seem legit.

• Like 1

That's impossible since the some of the trophies require for you to do the co-op mode which is only in that DLC. So without the DLC installed it's virtually impossible..

All progress toward the dlc goes toward the stand alone also, so everything automatically unlocks. There's no way to check your co-op progress though. It's too bad the co-op didn't get the same support that the mp did for stat tracking where you could know how many bosses you've killed or specialty weapon kills you have. That's probably why some people took 3 seconds and others had to put in a few hours to grind the kills they needed.

Check out step 0:

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/intercept-expansion/243691-killzone-shadow-fall-intercept-standalone-trophy-guide-roadmap.html

• Like 3

All progress toward the dlc goes toward the stand alone also, so everything automatically unlocks. There's no way to check your co-op progress though. It's too bad the co-op didn't get the same support that the mp did for stat tracking where you could know how many bosses you've killed or specialty weapon kills you have. That's probably why some people took 3 seconds and others had to put in a few hours to grind the kills they needed.

Check out step 0:

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/intercept-expansion/243691-killzone-shadow-fall-intercept-standalone-trophy-guide-roadmap.html

You are correct. Half of my trophies popped once I loaded up the game cause of my progress from the original games dlc.

I'm sure online is pretty dead for this game and I finished it up solo due to lack of players day1

• 4 years later...

Yes, this is correct. Think they store stats in the same place, so as long as you're online, the achieved co-op trophies in the main game Intercept DLC will pop when you load into the standalone Intercept version. I popped everything except jetpack kills, minigun kills, and headshot kills trophies when I started the standalone version. Subsequently popped all three in one evening. Was working with a coop partner, but easy enough to tackle solo in two-player game mode (in which I got my first wins with Assault, Marksman, and Tactician classes solo before working with a friend). I believe they would also pop in reverse if you started in standalone then went to DLC, much the same way as for Killzone 3 multiplayer, but cannot confirm. Another great aspect of Intercept co-op is one of you can play in the standalone version and the other in the main game DLC just fine. Highly underrated and underplayed game in my view, love the Killzone franchise. ☺️

Also, if working with one or more partners, would suggest one of you play as medic in every match. Supply boxes, healing drone, and revives are incredibly important capabilities. That said, my favorite class is Assault. Buddy drone, frag grenades, the primary weapons, and the incendiary shottie secondary are hard to beat. ?

Edited by terragreen
  • Like 1