Auto-Patrols

ENIGMA-19

The "Battle In Your Sleep" trophy requires players to complete 7 Auto-Patrols in order to unlock it. However, after completing the story and all of the Parallel Quests, I have found that the game does not provide a tutorial on Auto-Patrols, even when I spoke to the tutorial robot outside the Time Nest. Does anyone who has already obtained the trophy know how to go on Auto-Patrols? What are the requirements?

• Like 1

I haven't got it yet but here's why.....

The servers need to be online so when a person is playing the sinlge lobby (but still has real people's characters standing around) they need to make a team, then find your character when you're offline. They then recruit you to play missions with.

Thing is, if the person recruiting your character is a lower level than you, it costs them zeni to hire you.

Easily boostable, but it comes down to the servers being shitty at the moment.

Thank you very much. Now that I know exactly what needs to be done, I certainly plan to take care of this trophy in a boosting session as soon as the opportunity presents itself, especially since the servers have not been working properly since the launch date.

Your character data shared with ppl you play with be they player/endless match or team and the online PQ once you play with them they can either hire or fight your character as a random patrol during a mission or be used as a sub for the player/endless match if they don't have the needed ppl.

Either way once you do these a few times just a matter of getting the sever to connect and going onto the MP or Single lobby and getting the Auto-Patrol Result Screen to pop up what may take you a few tries as doesn't also want to show do some of the online then log off and on till the screen pop most doesn't take more then 2 or 3 tries before getting a result screen.

If the screen stop popping then just do some more online and repeat simple as that

You actually dont have to do anything, if the servers were working properly that would be one of the first trophy you get, the way it works is that you only log in to the muli lobby and leave it without disconnecting, then you log in back again and you should get message with "Auto Patrol Completed", its basically your character fighting as AI with other players as random encounter while you are offline thats why its called "Battle in your Sleep" :D

You can boost that alone by just exiting and entering seven times into multi lobby, I can confrim that because thats how Ive done it 

I hope it helps

• Like 1

You actually dont have to do anything, if the servers were working properly that would be one of the first trophy you get, the way it works is that you only log in to the muli lobby and leave it without disconnecting, then you log in back again and you should get message with "Auto Patrol Completed", its basically your character fighting as AI with other players as random encounter while you are offline thats why its called "Battle in your Sleep" :D

You can boost that alone by just exiting and entering seven times into multi lobby, I can confrim that because thats how Ive done it 

I hope it helps

I can confirm that this works. I'm not entirely sure why it works, because it even says that you didn't do anything, but the trophy popped after logging out and logging back in 7 times.

• 3 weeks later...

Not entirely sure on this, but i'm confident enough to personally say that Auto Patrols are the Patrols your characters go on where they battle other players who talk to them. For example, the players you get Dragon Balls & Material Items from, those would be the characters on an Auto Patrol. Im basing this on 2 things: How you can easily just keep backing out of the hub world and going back in to complete an AP each time (because since this game has a vast amount of players and since your character is appearing in multiple different dimensions indefinitely.....) and why there's no tutorial for it, because you yourself are not doing anything, so it makes sense. Not to mention the word "Auto".

Edited by inFAMOUS Precursor