Bloodborne News Thread

MMDE

I at least think it would be nice if we could just post everything related to Bloodborne in one thread, so I/we don't have to make a new thread each time we want to share some new information or a new video about the game...

Here's the Japanese launch trailer:

See here for the rest of Bloodborne videos from Sony's PlayStation YT channel:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLol_ykYs3OQ5SscsTdjrfCvmummWlCt3u

Gameplay:

More informational videos about Bloodborne:

Edited by MMDE

i'm kinda interested in this game but i have one problem or lets say information gap that is kinda holding me back to pre-order the game.

So does anyone know that if someone from my psn friend list can actually summon me for fights or is it more likely random person will help you ?

i'm kinda interested in this game but i have one problem or lets say information gap that is kinda holding me back to pre-order the game.

So does anyone know that if someone from my psn friend list can actually summon me for fights or is it more likely random person will help you ?

I can't remember the source, but you can summon your friends by generating a passcode, then letting them have that. I'm not sure whether you enter their code to summon them, or whether they enter your code to join your world. It should be a bit more reliable for summoning your friends than using an item like the ring in DS2, where randoms might also be using the same god.

If you watch some of the information videos I posted in the opening post, they should answer your question and more.

Just like the souls games you can summon someone. In the Souls games someone would use an item that left a mark on the floor in everyone else's world, and they could view who you are and decide if they wanted to summon you. There's usually some kind of level restriction or similar though. I know in this game they will allow for passwords, so not just anyone can summon you, this to make it easier to co op or similar with friends. I'm not sure on restrictions etc, but I doubt you will be able to summon an overpowered friend. A twist this time around is that when you've summoned someone, you are very likely to be invaded. Like, in earlier games you could be invaded under certain circumstances, not just when you co-op, but here it would seem that is the focus. That makes it hard for invaders I guess, and also a bit more challenging for people who co op.

I'm pretty sure you can't just select someone from your PSN friends list and invite them, but you can play with them rather easily I'd guess.

I can't remember the source, but you can summon your friends by generating a passcode, then letting them have that. I'm not sure whether you enter their code to summon them, or whether they enter your code to join your world. It should be a bit more reliable for summoning your friends than using an item like the ring in DS2, where randoms might also be using the same god.

Sounds good me and my cousin were actually looking at this game but we both weren't sure if we can play it together.

If you watch some of the information videos I posted in the opening post, they should answer your question and more.

Just like the souls games you can summon someone. In the Souls games someone would use an item that left a mark on the floor in everyone else's world, and they could view who you are and decide if they wanted to summon you. There's usually some kind of level restriction or similar though. I know in this game they will allow for passwords, so not just anyone can summon you, this to make it easier to co op or similar with friends. I'm not sure on restrictions etc, but I doubt you will be able to summon an overpowered friend. A twist this time around is that when you've summoned someone, you are very likely to be invaded. Like, in earlier games you could be invaded under certain circumstances, not just when you co-op, but here it would seem that is the focus. That makes it hard for invaders I guess, and also a bit more challenging for people who co op.

I'm pretty sure you can't just select someone from your PSN friends list and invite them, but you can play with them rather easily I'd guess.

Sorry up front but i didn't want to abuse my data volume on my phone so hard just for the input so i thought i be a nice kitty and ask the friendly community >_<