After the ending.

Guys, after we finish KH1 can we still travel around all the other worlds? Because i've unlocked "End Of The World" and im planning to play it soon but i was just concerned about finishing the game and not being able to go back to all the worlds i visited.

No spoilers from the other games please :)

As far as I remember there's a final area you can save in that serves as the point of no return, it's even called the 'Final Rest'. Once you enter the door in that room you'll be locked into finishing the story and I don't think that there's another save at that point even once the story does end. So just save there so you don't lose the progress you made in that world before entering the door, from there you can return to the gummi ship and do as you wish until you'e ready to finish the story.

Guys, after we finish KH1 can we still travel around all the other worlds? Because i've unlocked "End Of The World" and im planning to play it soon but i was just concerned about finishing the game and not being able to go back to all the worlds i visited. No spoilers from the other games please :)

Yes, after beating the final boss you can reload your last save and visit all the worlds again. The game notifies you when you reach the last save point.

I wouldn't buy KH3 right now, first I got to play Dream Drop Distance, and since I'm not interested on buying a 3DS, my only hope is that S-E makes and HD Remaster, the thing is if they make the remaster, how much is going to cost?, 40 € for 2 JRPG's and a movie seems fair to me, but I wouldn't pay that for just one game, I'll bet for a price of 20€, or at least that's the maximum I'm willing to pay, after that KH3 would be the next thing I would buy.

I hope KHIII has Star Wars & Marvel characters+worlds that'd be pretty awesome. I agree Dream Drop Distance deserves a HD re-release as well, if they don't release it then i will either read the whole plot from wikipedia or watch a full walkthrough of the game, because i'm not planning to touch KHIII either, atleast until i get to play Dream Drop Distance.