Borderlands 2 PS4 Trophy List

CluelessGamer_

Lmao why the F would I "cheat" to get a worthless bronze trophy are you dumb?

That has everything to do with it, if you haven't played the game why are you talking like you know every thing about it? Go play it and see how everyone is with guns/shield/stats everything then come quote my post

So, just because others mod, this makes it right for you to? Child logic.

I'm not sure, why would you cheat to get a simple bronze trophy? Why are you asking me that and not yourself? Pretty sad. You clearly stated you tried the program and got the level 61 trophy - you typed that yourself, you can't really argue about it at this point.

I never at one point implied I knew everything about Borderlands 1, I just know that using a program to auto-pop a trophy on it is indeed illegitimate.

So, just because others mod, this makes it right for you to? Child logic.

I'm not sure, why would you cheat to get a simple bronze trophy? Why are you asking me that and not yourself? Pretty sad. You clearly stated you tried the program and got the level 61 trophy - you typed that yourself, you can't really argue about it at this point.

I never at one point implied I knew everything about Borderlands 1, I just know that using a program to auto-pop a trophy on it is indeed illegitimate.

"This makes it right for you" lmao who tf you think you are LOL.

I first of all didn't expected to pop omfg. Once I plated the game I wanted to fully upgrade my character what is hard to understand? Stop **** riding the rules, every one has modded guns and characters

Edited by king1max

I first of all didn't expected to pop omfg. Once I plated the game I wanted to fully upgrade my character what is hard to understand? Stop **** riding the rules

Okay, well you're now just simply acting immature. I'm going to stop replying.

• Like 1

I first of all didn't expected to pop omfg. Once I plated the game I wanted to fully upgrade my character what is hard to understand? Stop **** riding the rules, every one has modded guns and characters

Aela is right though, you used the program and willingly used modding tools to get to level 61 and unlock the trophy. It doesn't matter "who tf you think you are", what you're doing is cheating and I'm willing to bet that the majority of the site will agree. If you resort to anger and broken sentences after a few questions on an online forum, there's not much hope for you in the real world is there?

Back to the topic, I think it's looking likely that BL2 will have a shared list across all platforms. My reasoning being that it wasn't added alongside the pre sequel's list, and that it is also nearly Monday on the week of release. These mentions from Gearbox's site should be taken with a grain of salt, after all, they said the Vita version of BL2 would have a separate list.

Aela is right though, you used the program and willingly used modding tools to get to level 61 and unlock the trophy. It doesn't matter "who tf you think you are", what you're doing is cheating and I'm willing to bet that the majority of the site will agree. If you resort to anger and broken sentences after a few questions on an online forum, there's not much hope for you in the real world is there?

you're cool buddy

• 4 years later...
On 3/20/2015 at 1:05 AM, king1max said:

actually yes it will auto pop, since this is what I've done in borderlands 1, once I got my save file corrupted I had to use a program called "willow tree" and this had a lot of options, one of them was to be able to change your level, once I reached 50 I tried it out and put it to 61, then once in game the lev 61 trophy auto poped

i don't care how long ago this was, this seems heavily against tos lmao