DoS ending service on June 30 2015

NekoSlash

Actually the game should have just went offline but I went there to check and it's still up (almost 2 AM UTC+0, that's server day reset time).

And funny enough, they setup a login bonus for 1st of July!

But it's only 1 day bonus, so I think tomorrow or something the server will go down (well the maintenance was always on Thursdays)..

The bonus is :

Tsukuyomi

• Like 2

Forgot to mention that I ended up never using any destiny orbs in the late game to revive. Only used 10 to change the last weekend. Typical me... So I have around 500 orbs left (475 on account and some 30 in the mailbox).

I don't know if I'm lucky or I just put it off too much but I'm done.  The servers close for me tomorrow (in the US) on the 30th, I just finished the game today on the 29th.   Cutting it close it seems.  

Oh, you are here! Saw you on the leaderbord for a while. Good job!

Any speculation on how it will end? Think they programmed a special scene? Or when it would normally say "Your Destiny has Changed" it will say "Cannot connect to server..."

I guess the latter. Sadly.

Right now there's 5 hours left to summon Neo World spirits. I wonder if this is the moment when the servers will be shut down.

I think so. That's 16/4PM in Japan.

Forgot to mention that I ended up never using any destiny orbs in the late game to revive. Only used 10 to change the last weekend. Typical me... So I have around 500 orbs left (475 on account and some 30 in the mailbox).

This is how I tend to play as well, but a short while ago I thought, what's the point of having these really limited things if I don't USE them? I've been trying to apply this to all my games. Right now I'm playing Jak II on VIta (actually, I just accidentally deleted my save file where I was at 50% complete, doh!) and I have been playing by conserving ammo and taking minimal damage. I'm just making it *way* harder on myself! For no real reason!

I spent my hundreds of Destiny orbs over the last week that I was playing reviving and changing elements and ended the game with 0 Destiny Orbs, because that's what they're there for. Felt a bit liberating.

Anyway, kinda sad to see it go. I think I booted up the game at the same time as Hans posted his screenshot, just to see if there was a message. I actually logged in last night, after it should have been shut down and the Login Days reset to 1 and I had gotten a login bonus and free spirit, kind freaked me out.

Here's hoping they release an iOS/Android port. It was a great time waster!

• Like 1