Anybody else getting annoyed with Deadman's Crash?

StackshotBilly45

I've never played a game that crashes as much as this game. Nothing even comes close. It crashes when you start, every 2 steps you take in search missions, at the start of hunts (Elite and standard.). It crashes if you look at it funny. It gets updates everyday, but it still crashes. Deleting and reloading does nothing. Its very frustrating. I enjoy the game when it works, but this takes away so much from it. Anybody else sharing my pain with this?

I've never played a game that crashes as much as this game. Nothing even comes close. It crashes when you start, every 2 steps you take in search missions, at the start of hunts (Elite and standard.). It crashes if you look at it funny. It gets updates everyday, but it still crashes. Deleting and reloading does nothing. Its very frustrating. I enjoy the game when it works, but this takes away so much from it. Anybody else sharing my pain with this?

did u install the new patch??

• Like 1

It's been annoying me since the start. As long as I don't skip the battles, I'll usually only crash every other day. At least I'm only a few weeks away from 100%

Did you notice " Trial Version" is gone?

That's a reassuring sign. Maybe they made enough money on the game to renew their license.  :facepalm: I really hope they didn't though. It crashes way too much for them to deserve money for the game.

• Like 1

Did you notice " Trial Version" is gone?

Yes I did. Think that had something to do with the engine they were running the game on.

It's been annoying me since the start. As long as I don't skip the battles, I'll usually only crash every other day. At least I'm only a few weeks away from 100%

That's a reassuring sign. Maybe they made enough money on the game to renew their license.  :facepalm: I really hope they didn't though. It crashes way too much for them to deserve money for the game.

I agree completely. When your game crashes after you bought an "Elite Hunt Pass" you don't deserve any money. Its too bad really. This game has some interesting elements to it.

Edited by StackshotBilly45

• 4 weeks later...