How does the day find you

EnSabahNur666

Good day all!!

Just joined the site about 5 days back. Made the move from 360 to Ps3 back in Feb. Was getting way too bored with 360, and not having anything interesting or engaging to play anymore so I said what the heck, I'll buy a Ps3.

Getting a very slow start at it, dont have alot of games, as apparently they are getting hard to find used at gamestop or the like? Seems like the ones by me only care about PS4 or Xone or wii U.

Got a few exclusives but havent got into them yet as the free plus member games have been fairly decent. Love racing games (even though I'm terrible at them) RPGs, some FPS, and a few fighting games (suck at those as well). I do like MP, but I have never been good at any MP games, unless I'm boosting.

Hope to meet some like minded individuals, do some MP, boosting, learning, growing, and chatting in the near future. Add me on psn if you wish.

Thanks for allowing me to join, and reading hopefully part of this long winded introduction! Cheers all!

-AJ

Edited by EnSabahNur666

Good day all!!

Just joined the site about 5 days back. Made the move from 360 to Ps3 back in Feb. Was getting way too bored with 360, and not having anything interesting or engaging to play anymore so I said what the heck, I'll buy a Ps3.

Getting a very slow start at it, dont have alot of games, as apparently they are getting hard to find used at gamestop or the like? Seems like the ones by me only care about PS4 or Xone or wii U.

Got a few exclusives but havent got into them yet as the free plus member games have been fairly decent. Love racing games (even though I'm terrible at them) RPGs, some FPS, and a few fighting games (suck at those as well). I do like MP, but I have never been good at any MP games, unless I'm boosting.

Hope to meet some like minded individuals, do some MP, boosting, learning, growing, and chatting in the near future. Add me on psn if you wish.

Thanks for allowing me to join, and reading hopefully part of this long winded introduction! Cheers all!

-AJ

Welcome! Speaking of racing games...I miss Destruction Derby...Heh!

Good day all!!

-AJ

Yo AJ

There's always online if you can't find stuff nearby so many ppl are upgrading to ps4 and a lot sell there ps3 collections for barely anything.