Greetings everyone!

Zilthargis

Just got everything set up on this site and saw this section so figured I should pop in and say hi. Hi!

I am an old school gamer who is getting back into the gaming life. Gaming has always been been a passion of mine but real life always came first. Now that the dust has settled and I am in a good place once again, game on!

I really like strategy games but sadly they seem few and far between. Oh Myth the Fallen Lords, how I miss you...I also like FPS games but sadly as I get older I have noticed my hand eye coordination is not what it use to be, but I still give it my all. I am really liking this trophy system. I have set a goal that I have to 100% or Plat all the games I have, in order to get the full game experience. This should be interesting...

Okay enough about me for now. Greetings everyone! I am looking forward to losing myself in the wonderful world of video games. Hope to chat/play with many of you over the next couple of years!

(Forgive me for any spelling errors, auto correct has dumbed me down over time...)

• Like 1

welcome to the forums Zilthargis. I hope you'll have a good time around here.

i've seen you went premium forum member from the start on - good decision :)

the community is great on psnp!

have a good "new start" in gaming, enjoy it and dont fore yourself too much to 100% a game if it's not fun at all - gaming experience should always be fun in the first place ^_^  ... at least imo.

• Like 2

welcome to the forums Zilthargis. I hope you'll have a good time around here.

i've seen you went premium forum member from the start on - good decision :)

the community is great on psnp!

have a good "new start" in gaming, enjoy it and dont fore yourself too much to 100% a game if it's not fun at all - gaming experience should always be fun in the first place ^_^  ... at least imo.

Thank you Alexi-Sama!

I think I will have a great time here! Aye, I went with premium. Since I am finally able to get serious about gaming again, figured I should go all out. I only plan to trophy games I like so the 100% should be no problem and the fun factor never a question. While it is fun getting trophies, I will not be playing random easy games to just pad my collection. I am super excited!

Oh I do have a question that may seem silly. What do the ratings by the games I am playing/played mean? Is there a chart some where that breaks the ratings down? I did a search but not much really came up that answered my question.

Thank you!

• Like 1

Thank you Alexi-Sama!

I think I will have a great time here! Aye, I went with premium. Since I am finally able to get serious about gaming again, figured I should go all out. I only plan to trophy games I like so the 100% should be no problem and the fun factor never a question. While it is fun getting trophies, I will not be playing random easy games to just pad my collection. I am super excited!

Oh I do have a question that may seem silly. What do the ratings by the games I am playing/played mean? Is there a chart some where that breaks the ratings down? I did a search but not much really came up that answered my question.

Thank you!

Good luck keeping your profile at 100%. My advice is to always play games you really want to play and never take risks on games that might not be to your liking. There's nothing worse than trying to finish up a game you have no interest in just to reach 100%. I've learned that the hard way over the years. Currently on my third profile and I'm really picky with what I play now. Have fun hunting :)

• Like 1

Welcome to PSNProfiles :yay: :yay: :yay:

Thank you for the warm welcome revvie11!

Good luck keeping your profile at 100%. My advice is to always play games you really want to play and never take risks on games that might not be to your liking. There's nothing worse than trying to finish up a game you have no interest in just to reach 100%. I've learned that the hard way over the years. Currently on my third profile and I'm really picky with what I play now. Have fun hunting :)

Aye, thank you EternalWarriorVI! I learned that the hard way back on the PS3 when my play time was limited.

• Like 1