Official Snooker Thread

coldkillaaaaaaaa

I love this time of year. I get to sit around all day watching the WSC. It's really the one game that I can watch for hours at a time without feeling like I'm going to go mad. There's something so peaceful about it that I love. I learned yesterday that there's actually a snooker hall in town so I might venture down there sometime in the coming weeks and check things out.

I love this time of year. I get to sit around all day watching the WSC. It's really the one game that I can watch for hours at a time without feeling like I'm going to go mad. There's something so peaceful about it that I love. I learned yesterday that there's actually a snooker hall in town so I might venture down there sometime in the coming weeks and check things out.

Who do you fancy this year? Currently I think Robertson and O'Sullivan (gimme really) look like the guys to beat!!

I play a bit myself but not as much as I used to due to having a child now reducing free time. Top break is 43 which I am not proud of, would like more!

Shaun Murphy is looking good this year, was superb tonight against Perry! 

He needs one more frame for the win, currently 14-2 once he goes through he will be up against McGill the new surprise player this year. 

There both similar players and I reckon that it will be a close game.

• 2 weeks later...