thegirlruka

Wait until tomorrow if you can. There's always a chance that they won't finish the update until later today. I usually wait until Thursday to make any purchases, just to be extra sure that they're the right price.

I guess the deal isn't that great because Ranger Mode is $5, and the season pass is $9 where the base game is only $7.  Bought it anyway but I'm not sure how much it was discounted.

I see "Saints Row Re-Elected & Gat Out of Hell" for $15.49 but the "Saints Row Re-Elected" standalone is 23.99 and "Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell" standalone is $15.99. 

is "Saints Row Re-Elected & Gat Out of Hell" for $15.49 the full game of both??

It's both.  A super deal, I bought it.  Only thing I'm not sure of is if you get the Re-Elected DLC.   DLC unlocks as part of a vanilla mission.

Edited by audiopile

\

It's both.  A super deal, I bought it.  Only thing I'm not sure of is if you get the Re-Elected DLC.

the only thing keeping me from buying it is the game breaking issues. I rather not have my PS4 keep freezing up and having to hard restart everytime. (pulling power plug)

June 7, 2015

Sony has updated the NA PS Store today and there is a sale on select Square Enix and Bethesda games and DLC as well as Darksiders and Darksiders II. This is a great week for ARPG fans. There are also some special sales for PS Plus members on a few games. link (link is live)

Edited by kuuhaku

June 23, 2015
Sony has updated the NA PS Store today and there is a sale on 2k games and sega owned games. This week's sale has many classic games on sale. There are also some special sales for PS Plus members on a few games. link (link is not live)

Edited by kuuhaku

June 23, 2015

Sony has updated the NA PS Store today and there is a sale on 2k games and sega owned games. This week's sale has many classic games on sale. There are also some special sales for PS Plus members on a few games. link (link is not live)

Since the blog post hasn't updated yet, I've taken screenshots of the sales in the store

2K Sale

dLNp984.png

Sonic & Friends (Sega) Sale

UGYn0Qc.jpg

8mjBaKJ.png

ySbMzB0.png

The link is now live

June 30, 2015
Sony has updated the NA PS Store today and there is a sale on a few Atlus games. This week's sale has a few JRPG's on sale. There are also some special sales for PS Plus members on a few games. link (link is now live)

Edited by kuuhaku

July 7, 2015
Sony has updated the NA PS Store today and there is a sale on games featuring super heroes. This week's sale has a variety of genres on sale. There are also some special sales for PS Plus members on a few games as well as a "sale" on Destiny DLC. link (link is not live)

Edited by kuuhaku
  • Like 1

July 14, 2015
Sony has updated the NA PS Store today and there is a sale on fighting games, The Last of Us, and Rockstar games. This week's sale has a lot of "summer blockbuster" type games on sale. There are also some special sales for PS Plus members on a few games. link (link is not live) Playstation Store PLAY is also going on for the next few weeks. If you wish to discuss PLAY and the deals from that, this thread would be a great place to discuss it.

July 21, 2015
Sony has updated the NA PS Store today and there is a sale on 3, that's right 3, whole games. There's also a sale on some bethesda dlc. This week's sale is pretty lackluster. There are also some special sales for PS Plus members on a few games. link (link is live) Playstation Store PLAY is also going on for the next few weeks. If you wish to discuss PLAY and the deals from that, this thread would be a great place to discuss it.

Edited by kuuhaku