thegirlruka

That's a lot of games on sale, I'll probably end up grabbing more than I can actually find time to play -_-'

I see Under Night is on sale...Im tempted to grab that, but Im so bad at fighting games D:

Also probably going to get Omega Quintet and Broken Age, just not sure if I'll bite today. 

Overall good update, and Im all for this archived idea so long as you can keep up with it ;)

What do I think of the update?  I wasn't planning on buying anything new -- my backlog is large enough to have its own backlog -- but I'll make an exception for the Star Wars tables for Zen Pinball that I don't yet own.  Even if I let them sit for a little bit, that level of discount is too good to pass up.

This week's sales are updated. There are a few Activision titles on sale.

Someone needs to show the people at Activision what an actual sale looks like, most of those games are still way too expensive and some don't even look like they changed price xD

This is just a suggestion, but how about posting best sellers lists on this thread to? Those are always interesting to look at.

Sure. It doesn't follow a specific order as to when they update it, so I can't put future links like I do with the store update. I didn't include the DLC, but I can if someone wanted it too. 

Edited by kuuhaku

May 26, 2015
Sony has updated the NA PS Store today and there is a sale on select Ubisoft and Deep Silver games. There are also some special sales for PS Plus members on many games. The blogpost isn't there yet, but the store is currently updating. The sale prices aren't correct in the store yet. They should be live within an hour.

Edited by theguytom
  • Like 1

May 26, 2015

Sony has updated the NA PS Store today and there is a sale on select Ubisoft and Deep Silver games. There are also some special sales for PS Plus members on many games. The blogpost isn't there yet, but the store is currently updating. The sale prices aren't correct in the store yet. They should be live within an hour.

That's what I thought.  Thanks for confirming.  I'm eyeing the Metro: Last Light DLC but didn't see a sale price yet.

That's what I thought.  Thanks for confirming.  I'm eyeing the Metro: Last Light DLC but didn't see a sale price yet.

Wait until tomorrow if you can. There's always a chance that they won't finish the update until later today. I usually wait until Thursday to make any purchases, just to be extra sure that they're the right price.

I see "Saints Row Re-Elected & Gat Out of Hell" for $15.49 but the "Saints Row Re-Elected" standalone is 23.99 and "Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell" standalone is $15.99. 

is "Saints Row Re-Elected & Gat Out of Hell" for $15.49 the full game of both??