Deus-Ex Stealth Gameplay

Muff

• 2 weeks later...

They could also be a great thing if whatever game you were excited for ended up being as good as you hoped for. It's a pretty troubled thing.

It depends how high.

Final Fantasy XIII could never have lived up to FFXII.

Resident Evil 5 could never have lived up to RE4.

Deus Ex: Human Revolution won't live up to Deus Ex.

• Like 1

Awesome! I was thinking of doing a stealth playthrough first, anyway.

It depends how high.

Final Fantasy XIII could never have lived up to FFXII.

Resident Evil 5 could never have lived up to RE4.

Deus Ex: Human Revolution won't live up to Deus Ex.

I agree, but let's better think of it this way: Deus Ex: Human Revolution will most likely be better than Invisible War.

• 2 weeks later...

well I've only played a bit of the first (couldn't stand the controls, i hate PC controls because of all the keys its so hard to forget @___@), but I'm really liking this, seems to have a long story, good challenging trophy list, and i am a big FPS and RPG fan, so having both mixed in will be great. only 5 days to go, guess we will just have to wait and see though

• 2 weeks later...

I was gonna pick this up day one, but the more I look at it, the more I think I'll be disappointed compared to Deus Ex, and even Invisible War.

High expectations are a terrible thing.

Pie, as a lover of the original (not so much Invisible war though) trust me when I say it is totally worth picking this up. Granted, it isnt quite as open as the original but it is open enough to have varied playthroughs. For a change, it's a game that has lived up to the hype.

Pie, as a lover of the original (not so much Invisible war though) trust me when I say it is totally worth picking this up. Granted, it isnt quite as open as the original but it is open enough to have varied playthroughs. For a change, it's a game that has lived up to the hype.

So I've heard from the reviews and such.

When I can afford it, I shall be picking it up excitedly.