Chapter menu

Tomoko Kuroki

Well, it is only Chapter 2 right? Just get the chests and do the portals that you can do right now. It's probably best to do the portals in a NG+ anyway. If you want a guide for the chests here's one.

http://www.ign.com/faqs/2010/bayonetta-umbra-chest-location-faq-1065759

Like I said, I wouldn't worry about the portals until NG+ and you get more items to use. The chests should carry over too, so if you miss one you just have to get that one chest.

There's no real need to worry about chests and portals yet. If you miss anything, you still have another 2 playthroughs to do for the plat anyway. The portals are easier on your later playthroughs anyway, because you'll need the basic skills and weapons earned from playing through the game the first time.

Just play through the game and enjoy it. Don't worry about any of the trophies or collectibles.

"I already hate this game." he says, realizing he made a mistake. xD It's one mission, they really don't take that long anyway. Haseo is right, the first playthrough may as well be just for fun as you need most of the powerups for the portals and even some of the chests iirc.

Yeah your all right. It's just weird that the two guides I looked at say to really try to do all the portals and such on first playthrough, because it gets harder later on in higher difficulties.

I really wanted to just do the story and ignore everything for my first playthrough, which is what I will do. Still the chapter menu thing is really weird how it autosaved over my checkpointed save in the chapter. I'll just clear all chapters before going to the menu or title screen.

I'm sure what they were trying to say was complete the game (or at least most of it so you unlock everything) and then go back while you're still on the easiest difficulty and complete the treasures/portals. Saying it's playthrough 1 is misleading but I understand what they meant.