Are you excited for Mega Dimension Neptune VII?

Neptune VII recently released in Japan (a release date for the US and EU copies has not been set yet). Compile Heart initially considered releasing VII has three separate titles, but stuck with one. I'm uber excited for this game! I'm really interested in the idea of three separate stories across three dimensions. It hasn't been done yet in the Hyperdimension universe, so it's a nice idea and innovative for the series. 

iblGWLanAfHwsR.jpg

• Like 3

I'm all in for Adult Neptune and Uzume! cheer3-onion-head-emoticon.gif?129286249

I also heard that they did some cool things to the battle system.

I'm still not sure about that picture of Blanc with big bubbles (whether it's a dream event or real), Ah i can't wait!

I'm in the middle with this one. I've played Victory and my thoughts on it were good but I wanted more of an interactive cut-scenes, instead we got VN style (Which I heard is common in the Nep games). Also the English voice-over sucks and I mean really sucks. I did like the game-play and wanted to get MK2 but a friend told me that I wouldn't enjoy mk2 since Victory is fresher and a bit better (Their opinion not mine).

If Mega comes out before Halo 5 and Tomb Raider, I'll try and pick it up but if not, I'm going to pick  the best choice for me. 

I'm in the middle with this one. I've played Victory and my thoughts on it were good but I wanted more of an interactive cut-scenes, instead we got VN style (Which I heard is common in the Nep games). Also the English voice-over sucks and I mean really sucks. I did like the game-play and wanted to get MK2 but a friend told me that I wouldn't enjoy mk2 since Victory is fresher and a bit better (Their opinion not mine).

If Mega comes out before Halo 5 and Tomb Raider, I'll try and pick it up but if not, I'm going to pick  the best choice for me. 

I doubt we will get Mega before Halo 5 and Tomb Raider. Nep games tend to release in the US about one year after their JP release, but who knows. Maybe it will happen!

Cannot wait! I really hope we get an awesome LE for it.

It's going to be great to play it on PS4!

Also.... Noire #1! ;)

I think you can rest easy! Compile Heart has never disappointed with their LE's!

• Like 1